Team building help

Looking for some help with my team. I am currently ultra evolving my 3 new super epics. Looking for any advice on a lineup and what monsters would help my team.

I am struggling to find a good team set-up as well with the monsters I have. If I knew how to upload pictures I would show you :confused:

Looking for some help with my team. I am currently ultra evolving my 3 new super epics. Looking for any advice on a lineup and what monsters would help my team.

do you mind posting the movesets of all of the egg monsters you have? by the way, cliocupid is very good with give turn, but you have to use it as support behind your more powerful arkadions. If you can get survivor ready on your lava bull thing, then following up with a cliocupid can give turn and heal it when necessary, giving a deadly combo.

Hi i recely past the third grand four with eas but when i first had a go at the fourth member my team got samsh the second go i got down the the final four of his monsters with my puffoin ths is my team right now
Yetikong
Seasteed
Krakhan
Nimboss(auto protect)
Leobolt
Lavaclops
Puffoxin
Desiosaur
Bossbear
Chillqueen
Hellataur
Rhynobrawl
Arkwing
Voltiger
Griffclaw
Viridizaurus

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/5938-ratebuild-my-team/?view=getnewpost
Post there sorry

I don’t know how to start a new thread, Is it possible get to more then 16 monsters in a team? I’m level 44 online. Is there a level where cost increases significantly? is there a top hero level?

Hi guys, what should I do with this team?

The cost and tickets alternate each hero level you increase. Every 5 levels, either your cost or tickets increases more than 1. So every 5 levels you can expect a slight jump.

As for the monsters, no you cannot have more than 16 monsters to begin with in your team. Now there are many skills that add monsters. Create duplicate, necromancy, sacrifice summon, summon swarm, summon stunner.

The max hero level as of now is 100