Team Building Help For Dungeon Challenge

I easily defeated the lvl 1 and 2 shortcut of dungeon but it is a problem defeating the lvl 3 it has many monsters. So, please tell what type of team I should make for that shortcut lvl.

2 Likes

i used a quick enraged AOE team (was a bit in a hurry) with some link fire action and a scorp frezze and pump in back

1 Like

Stun, Shiva, Lunartic, Simuronix, Polaboss was my approach.

Basically have Shiva, a backstabber and a fast disruptor in FL. Use the disruptor to knock back stun protection. Then use the stunners and bring in even more of them. Line up Lunartic, Shiva, Simuronix and a stun protector. Then wait until you Shell lock the AI (4 bronzeshells). When the shells use lifeflip, use equalize with Simuronix. After this it’s easy. Just kill incoming enemies one by one as the 3 bronzeshells can only tickle you. Heal them more with Equalize when their HP gets low.

4 Likes

Shortcut levels are easy.
You can use pvp teams.
I did it with my pvp team.
U can set up nova blast moves…
Bundam/wraith…
Also crescendo is easy too.
And if u wanna make it real quick then go with shadow Aoe.

1 Like

Just manage to copy tenebris

2 Likes

Thanks for the help guys

Complete first time⭐

:fire::fire::heart_eyes::fire::fire:

With this team​:sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Amazing team bro

1 Like

:heart::heart_eyes:

What’s wrong with ur team’s cost :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Bruh…
Ban coming😂

7 Likes

maybe he dowloaded a apk…I also before dowloaded apk and this happened…it was good but for pvp it was the same cost as the level…then I buyed it…coz it was on sale :laughing::laughing:…now it doesn’t happen

1 Like

Bragging after cheating! A hollow achievement if you ask me. Let’s keep the post up a bit more shall we?

Let this be the last time you post something like this here!

1 Like

Any replacement for Pola?
I could use similar lineup with Leogeist, Lunartic and Simuronix. But Don’t have enough cresendo mons to power through that fight.

Pretty sure he just downloaded a modded app by mistake (from google)
Other than the cost. It all seems normal to me

1 Like

Do you think he could beat the last 10 levels with that team? That team screams mediocre and it couldn’t stand a chance against the buffed enemies on the last 10 levels.

You know those APK have other cool features on top of infinite cost…

3 Likes

That’s the second easiest way to get banned lmao. Even if we ignore the team cost as something you didn’t knew , that team literally won’t be possible in any way to beat the final floors. Definitely a buffed mon hack on top of team cost

Man I’m just gonna say my dc fl alone is better than his whole team. If I’m stuck on 90s he can never ever pass dc with that team.
Also look at his fl.
He has no way to heal his monsters. After enraging nox there’s no way Nox won’t be on hg after getting hit by buffed mons on 90s.
So it’s pretty obvious that his nox will die.
And healing him with fd ain’t an option cuz that way he will drain his whole team only for healing nox.
And if i said something wrong please tell me what you think.

2 Likes

On top of that, the team has virtually no means to control the enemy. No sustainable stun options, no disruption, no sleep immunity. And he has a freaking Blizzheart there which will be absolutely useless. I don’t buy any of it and nor should anybody else.

The thing with these cheaters is that there is no smoke without fire.

2 Likes

Hmm, I didn’t knew that they have buff mod too now days. Btw where did you get this apk(asking for a friend).:kissing_heart:

1 Like