Survival of fittest

It seems like you can only get to approximately 115 wins if you win every single battle and never let your ticket counter fill up completely? But the rewards go up to 150 wins, so you have to spend gems to get gems? Is this correct?

Yup been like that in the last two as well

Whatsthe max tickets you can have?

96 at rank 100

How difficult are the upper levels? At least until 150. If itkeeps going I dont intend to find out :p.

The event give you 9 gems. That’s enough for a total of 169 battles if you don’t want to spend any extra gems. It’s winnable without buying extra gems. You just need to spend the gems on refilling instead of rolling an egg.

From what we’ve seen, SotF difficulty = 3/4 UC difficulty.
So floor 100 acts like floor 75 UC or so, and 150 is like ~112 UC.

What this really means is:
If you want leg potions, build a good team and they’re free. You get to keep all the gems.
If you want rare gems, you will have to spend the event gems to get there.
Keep in mind one rare egg has 10x the chance of rolling a leg as a regular egg.
So 1 rare gem is worth 10 gems. If you think you can do it, I would go for 150, as you’re trading 6-9 gems for 30 gems equivalent.

Rare gems would be nice. I really want the legend pots though. Buffing my my penguini being hes my only legendary and he seems like a pretty good one all around. I want the SE too because I dont have many epics (I’ve only opened one 10-pack).

Hmm. How exactly does the difficulty of the SE work? It seems the first level was mostly 0-3*s and now there are some 4-5 stars for me. Also, the info button says that you face player made teams similar to the IC. Taking that into account, does that mean that you only face teams which have attempted (or completed) the level you are on? So I could encounter a team of full legendaries or a new account that just has weak monsters at lower levels, but at the higher levels most teams have mostly 6* and 5*?

Considering the teams are AI controlled, does that also mean that they will be severely buffed at higher levels as they were in the IC where a 3* can wreck even 5*s and 6*s? (The only event I’ve encountered so far is the IC so I dont know anything about the UC)

In UC buffs get so high poison gas damage can kil you in under 50 secs but unless you over 1000 you won’t see that
Before that it takes 8 last bites at 200 to kill stuff and so on poison touch from a a low star monster will kill your strongest tanks

The absolute maximum without gems is 121, got to account for your initial 96 tickets at the beginning. So the absolute minimum gems required for 150 is 5, and that’s if you’re stupidly faithful and lucky.

The teams you face at a given level are determined by an internal power ranking system of all the current teams made my players in the game, that’s why it always starts out easy, and always ends hard (regardless of buffs I mean; you never see a bunch of low stars at top levels, and never a bunch of SEs and legs at low levels).

Hello I have a problem :s I already win the 30 battles but the game didn’t send me my new monsters and it show me I already win 31 battles I need help please.