Suggestions to the Forum Site

That was kinda my plan from the start. We now have an inside joke just for us vets of this forum! In a year you’ll thank me.
Besides we have limited ourselves to 2 threads in the off topic section.

I wouldn’t mind there being a waffle emoticon. Just had to point that out.

Here have this soon to be implemented waffle (^_^)<(#)

Nobody can resist the waffle!

Forum suggestion: create a new group called Beta Testers and put all testers you select into that group. That’s another way to let users into your forum you created (besides the password), and it lets other people know who were chosen.

Edit: for those who are in a group other than members (moderators, for example), people can be in more than one group. And there’s a modification you can install to allow both groups to show. But if you don’t wish to use it, people can still be in two different groups and only show the main one.

Good idea!

+1 I agree!

Very well thought out Ashley! :slight_smile:

I highly approve of that !

I sort of feel like different sub-forums were created as threads and have become convoluted with a lot of excessive posts.

For instance, here. Each of these posts suggesting a different idea should be its own thread, and not all contained within one giant topic.

I think it would make looking for specific ideas and having your idea heard easier. Any thoughts?

I sort of feel like different sub-forums were created as threads and have become convoluted with a lot of excessive posts.

For instance, here. Each of these posts suggesting a different idea should be its own thread, and not all contained within one giant topic. 

I think it would make looking for specific ideas and having your idea heard easier. Any thoughts?

It would also be easier when trying to search for information (using the search functionality). I do agree.

Maybe posting the rules in a little more obvious place. It’s low on the pinned sections, but in my opinion, more important than most.

Perhaps a banner across the top of the screen, promoting the rules post?

The rules wouldn’t need to be posted if the forum design was changed.

As it is this forum is chaos, and will remain so until it’s changed.

The rules are still combined in one topic; I doubt rules need an entire forum to themselves, so that’s why I suggested it.

The rules should be posted in their own thread for each individual topic. For instance, when you have an idea to submit for forum changes, you go to the forum change sub-forum, read the rules in the first, “forum change rules” thread, then post your own idea in your own individual thread. People can comment on your idea, the idea can be rated by people, and the moderators of the forum can see which ones are catching on and notify the developers of it.

In my opinion, that could work too. Both ways seem equally good to my eye.

Member of the month?

The search defaults to show as topics it should default to show as posts

People are ranting all over the forum about things they dont like about the game and I’m tired of it. The devs are working as hard as they can to fix it. We should have a topic called the rant room where te people can rant instead of starting a new topic.

Someone go create this now 

(Or I guess I could if no one else does.)