Stuck at loading screen.

I am using the latest version of the game. After opening the game, it is stuck at about 80%. So, anyone has any solution?

Use a VPN

Tried and am still stuck, suggest me a specific region for connecting.

UK has good connection.

since you are active, you want to play the pvp of the tournament

Idk man, data r wifi er modhdhe switch koren, na hoile US/UK te try diyen, onik somoi regional server er problem thake (Specially during exams).

if it is on this page that you are blocked, then reset the last backups in Android data, simply reset the game and the problem will be solved, it often happens to me

Wrong post bob

yes it’s true thank you I just edited

bruh, It can’t be a problem with network connection. I think it fails to load internal game asset files and gets stuck.

tried, but no luck

Firstly, try leaving it like that for 10 minutes. If it loads, take note how long it was. See if it takes the same amount of time each attempt.

As far as I know, I think getting stuck at 80% is your phone trying to load your account internally. I used to get stuck on that years ago when there was an issue with it loading your monster collection (my thousands of ingredients slowed it). It got worse until it was 8 minutes to load. It may be similar for you.

So my guess is it’s either your phone is incapable of running the app properly, an issue with your account or they’ve made a silly change which has affected the loading process badly for some people. Contact Dev_VKC on the forum (message him) and tell him your friend code so he can check your account. Let him know that your phone gets stuck like this and, if it loads, how long it gets stuck for.

@Dev_VKC stuck at download progress screen since 1 day. I have reinstalled the game, waited for 10 mins, but nothing works.

IGN - EMI Cantera

FC - 46958755

Yes it also happened to me to 5 days ago i cant play neo monsters anymore :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: