Strange Glitch

I’m not sure how long this glitch has been around or how often it works, but it’s weird. So I was doing level 1 of the Trial of Earth, just for the gem, and there were only 3 enemies left. My dunkleosus was up, and I was hitting both his attack and the enemy repeatedly to minimize wait time, and what happened was I hit gigasplash, I hit the Islanddoe, then I hit gigasplash again. And the move didn’t land. He still did the animation, he was still set back 200 seconds, but nothing else happened. Just kinda strange.

I’m not sure how long this glitch has been around or how often it works, but it’s weird. So I was doing level 1 of the Trial of Earth, just for the gem, and there were only 3 enemies left. My dunkleosus was up, and I was hitting both his attack and the enemy repeatedly to minimize wait time, and what happened was I hit gigasplash, I hit the Islanddoe, then I hit gigasplash again. And the move didn’t land. He still did the animation, he was still set back 200 seconds, but nothing else happened. Just kinda strange.

Hmm interesting. The worst glitch I’ve seen is when the game freezes for like 30 seconds and then one of your monsters randomly has like 400 secs on it :confused:

When mine freezes it closes the game. Very annoying if it cost a lot of tickets as I lose them

Ive had that happen as well as the 400secs going to enemy monsters

I’ve had death sentence be delayed for 1 or 2 turns before, as well as that 400 sec glitch

I’m fairly new to the game and I havnt figured out how to report glitches to tech support yet. Yesterday I clicked on the fruits using gold keys and it used all 3 for one hour even though it says 1 key. Today when I had 1 key regenerate I tried and it said I needed atleast one key anf took my key. That’s now 3 keys I have not been able to use. However my silver keys work fine.

I’ve had the sleep thing happen to me as well. And as for the stun big, it happens to any monster. Even a stun immune omegadragon got the 400 second stun after the freeze. Idk what causes it to happen