STOP SPENDING MONEY THEN

It does work, but it is gambling and it should be regulated as such. Gaming addiction is very common, pair that with gambling and there you go, people will lose a lot of money to get some virtual tokens that have no real value. Not saying you are addicted, but if people can’t see that £30 for 50 gems is a rip off, even if you they are rich people, then they are definitely not seeing things as clear as they should.
No offense to anyone who spent their money, just my opinion.

not by any means includes not by eggs

I know, I mean that you don’t spin anything for 3 months, claim your legend, spin all your eggs, and then wait 3 months again while you collect gems.Therefore minimizing the wait time.  It makes it so that all players can get all the legends they want and then some. 

I still want raizen and the stupid first festival egg stole my eggs for only epics :frowning: anyway never spend any so I can’t help here but I agree that they just ruin the game which is the real crime here. Taking money is there job. Not doing there work is what’s the problem. Fix the game and release new features.

Signed

Also I heard that friendly pvp was coming out soon. What happened?

Want your opinions be heard? Sick and tired of this much BS from the Devs? Want things to change?

Everyone seems to be agreeing on and saying yes to the above. I’m more of a person who believes that actions speak louder than words.

So my proposal is, stop spending. Boycott. Change your spending temptation and habits, change the Devs ignorance and neglect. The era of asking for making things right is OVER. It’s time we start DEMANDING the respect we deserve.

Lack of communication, disregarding suggestions, AND constantly being in DENIAL of what is clearly wrong. No offense, but the last Dev Update was on Forum clean up, if I didn’t know better, I would’ve thought that it was possible for the clean up to have swept you Devs up and out of the forums as well.

Just saying. Devs, Tyler, delete this as you wish. I’ll just repost. You keep deleting. I’ll keep posting. Let’s see who has to do more work :smiley: my copy and pasting during free time/making new accounts using random emails or you deleting and banning and etc when you could use your time to make more money scraping OP monsters. You’re welcome.

As much I agree to most of what you’ve said, I would still like to hear what exactly you want changed.
i.e. Since this thread is doing pretty good in if not devs then at least getting the active forum members attention,so why don’t you list down the changes you want devs to do, whether it might be buffs/nerfs/bugs handling/updates/gem price/new legends superiority among old ones etc.
I know they’re all present on forum in separate threads but it would be nice to have them all at once,so at least we can expect something good from all this.