Still stuck in rookie rank

So who else is a loser?

I have worked so hard to get strong arks (dragons, strong fusions) and I’m still getting destroyed in pvp at ROOKIE rank! I have about 15 wins and 50 losses. I can’t get more than 1 win in a row because I am STILL being matched against very strong players in the ROOKIE league.
I’m starting to think that the rank doesn’t matter. I’m pretty sure I’m getting matched against other players who are veteran league and higher, not fellow “rookies”

Ugh. I know I’m complaining, but when it’s going on 2 weeks and you’re trying to get some of the decent prizes…it’s going to take FOREVER when ya get 2 diamonds every time.

There three ways to see this:

1. You’re facing cheaters.

2. You’re experiencing that terrible won-but-said-I-lost bug.

3. The system is just unbalanced.

They are looking to another system. It’s where you both get points, but the loser gets lower points. More points = better. You get matched with people with similar points.

So you start out with 1500 points. You face someone with 1500 points too. You lose - you now have 1400 points, the other guy has 1600 points. Now you won’t face him again unless he loses (or maybe unless no one else is PvPing)

Here’s a hint, if you see a cheater double tap the home button and quit the game from multitasking. Then reopen the app. Most of the time this action the disconnect won’t count as a loss and it’ll let you get out of the battle. (The opponent will still get a win and diamonds if you disconnect)

That sounds like homebuttoning. I hope it doesn’t get abused.

Can you tell that I don’t really pvp at all so I didn’t know that. Dx

Well, what is done is done. ;> Right now the main problem is hackers.

If it makes you feel any better I’m still in Rookie and can’t get to Veteran. c:

I don’t see the point of homebuttoning. I’d rather have half the points than none.

One thing i never realized, and i don’t know if this is a bug or something: my game says i’m in Expert League, and i get 400 points per win. But reading some posts i can’t understand whether the main league is Veteran or Expert.

It’s not a huge deal for me really. But I’m glad to hear that they will be redoing the ranking system. :slight_smile: