Started monsters ultra evolution

Is it possible to ultra evolve all four of the starter monsters to 5 stars? I thought I could ultra evolved one and now when completing the side challenge to get starter monsters again they don’t appear in my monster list? Any suggestions?

Is it possible to ultra evolve all four of the starter monsters to 5 stars? I thought I could ultra evolved one and now when completing the side challenge to get starter monsters again they don’t appear in my monster list? Any suggestions?

u can get one starter mon in the sidequest a day. up until now we had 2 events where u could get the special ingredient to ultra evolve the starting mons but they surely will do that again so in the long run u can have all 4 ultra evolved. there are also rumors that after that there will be an event so we can use the 4 ultraevolved starting mons to create a legendary.

That rumor is true Ryan said so himself

Now see, this is a time were I would like to be rewarded, but I don’t know if when I said it a couple months ago I would have been first lol!

I knew months ago it was kept secret long before the monsters where even talked about
The design is awesome for the new monster as well
No idea what he does yet though
No idea what he does yet though

hhm which type will that legendary be then? maybe dark or holy?

No idea on any details it should be announced very soon though

Is it going to be one or four legendaries ?

hopefully it is all 4 combine to make one.

But when I am playing the side quest to get the started monsters back that I used to ultra evolve I don’t get a monster at the end so I can evolve them all!

Better keep on doing the side challenge to create an army of fledgling starters then. I make it we now need 9 of each to complete the set (4 of each for the legend, 4 of each for each super epic, 1 of each for the epic).

It’s only 100% chance to get the monster the first time you do it. After you have gotten all four it’s only a 60% chance to get the monster after beating the challenge.