Some Ideas for Topics

I have read a lot of the old forum, and I was wondering if you wanted me to make:

A HI tier list. A tier list of the best arks in HI for PvP and for story mode/PvE
A HI language guide. Translate thinks like stego/charc or SS all in one topic.
A list of recommended threads from the old forum. Self-explanatory. I would probably update it.
A list of the rarest badges. Badges like Higher Love or Promoter with very few people who have them.
A list of the most common badges. Badges like Basic or Welcome that are super common.
A HI quest list. Most of the quests in HI and their stories/difficulty levels/rewards.

Let me know which ones you would be interested to see. I am hoping to be able to make info about HI as easy to access as possible, so that people who are curious can find information that they need.

Most of them are too specific for my experience, but this one I’d like:

Good to know. How do I set up a poll?

Tap the rightmost icon, the one with a :gear: on it. The “build poll” option will be available

Choose any that you want to see
  • A HI tier list. A tier list of the best arks in HI for PvP and for story mode/PvE
  • A HI language guide. Translate thinks like stego/charc or SS all in one topic.
  • A list of recommended threads from the old forum. Self-explanatory. I would probably update it.
  • A list of the rarest badges. Badges like Higher Love or Promoter with very few people who have them.
  • A list of the most common badges. Badges like Basic or Welcome that are super common.
  • A HI quest list. Most of the quests in HI and their stories/difficulty levels/rewards.

0 voters

Mate, I think you are beating a dead horse. I get it, you like the game a lot. But nowadays the majority of people here haven’t even played it and I don’t think there is an audience anymore.

I know. However, I know that a decent number of people still go on the old forum for nostalgia and such, and these ideas(other than the last two) are to make that easier. For a quick list, a non-player of HI may not know what the stego/charc combo did, or what arks actually where op in the meta, or why everyone was complaining about the three leviathans mission.