Beefy line

I have completed the story mode and now am focused on trying build a strong line up I need some good ideas about good arks I have gearhound omegawyrm plasmarex barricadus I am mainly looking for 10 plus star arks any ideas

Strong line up for what? PvP? If so, stars don’t matter.

PvE? Okay, yeah…brute force does work up to a point.  Just look at the unreleased monsters…that answers your question, as they put the current monsters to shame. OMs rock.

You have everything now…and the only released ones are Kamiwyrm and Vegitiger. So…PvP like your life depends on it!

What matters in pvp

Abilities, really.

I prefer a 7.5 Star Halopard over a 9.5 star Plasmorex.

It’s all about strategy.

Well yes to Tib but Plasmo is great too, it has acid skin/armor/body or whatever it’s called. Great to counter SS.

But do go around different topics in pvp sections, there are a lot of strategy advices there.

Look in tiberius profile and Posts u Will Find a strategy warehouse that comes in handy

True, but is it worth it? I can just risky heal/fang break/reinforce/offering/sendback/last will the SS if need be. It all depends on the situation, really. And even if that’s the case, it’s 1 for 1, which isn’t the ideal trade. Halopard suports arks like Triphoon and Omegawyrm, and that can be two for like…3-6, which is a much better trade in the battle.

And ye, that’s an option…there’s also a help thread if ya want.