Some help about eggs

Hey guys i have been playing neo monster for like 2 weeks and i only have 3 super epics ( haven’t Spent any $ ). So i was gonna ask which is the best way to get Leg ?

I have seen People taking about festival eggs What are those and they gonna come again ?

Thanks … 

Hey guys i have been playing neo monster for like 2 weeks and i only have 3 super epics ( haven’t Spent any $ ). So i was gonna ask which is the best way to get Leg ?

I have seen People taking about festival eggs What are those and they gonna come again ?

Thanks … 

Basically during events like christmas, easter, etc they release festival eggs, which have a much higher chance of rolling a legendary or super epic in.

You should only aim to roll the egg wheel during these times, normally the chance is low enough that it isn’t worth it but in the festival eggs it’s high enough to warrant spending on them.

They will come again, I’m not sure when the next one will be but you’ll know it when it’s happening, they announce it usually.

Actually, the egg events kind of just spring on you, as opposed to regular events that give you 3-5 days of warning.

Thanks … 

Best way to get a legendary is to keep deleting your game ID and use the first egg roll to get it(with the 8 gems you start with).

It can take a couple hours… too much trouble for me though. But yea… already approaching hero rank 50 and not a single legendary… probably be a good idea

If you’re on an android like most of the new players that recently joined, you can just erase your entire data cache from the settings –> memory –> apps, and your game ID will go with it.