So there is no Oneline Mission this week?

If it does, I suppose there should be some information on facebook. But there is no even a word about that. What’s mean? No OM this week?

I mean no offense, but it would be annoying this time if any adminstrator says that there is some accident in his private life again…~~

If it does, I suppose there should be some information on facebook. But there is no even a word about that. What’s mean? No OM this week?
I mean no offense, but it would be annoying this time if any adminstrator says that there is some accident in his private life again…~~

Really dude?

Have some respect

Ryan and Lars’ grandfather past

That’s not something that just clears up in a week.

You know better

Sorry, it is my fault~~

However, I would really prefer that they had told us they needed some time for recovery and would close the OM for several weeks. It would be more acceptable than saying nothing like this~~

here is the current situation

Minus the fact that Micromon just launched yesterday

It’s been busy

Thx, but I have read this one some time before. There is nothing duel with OM here. I want a clear announcement. It is nothing that difficult to post one sentense on the forum to say that they would like to close the OM for a while (if it is the fact.). It is their duty to do so. I do not care if there is OM this week or not. I just hate the meaningless waiting. Hope that you understand. If I have make any offensive parlance. I appologize~~

Maaaannn, am I annoyed at this and no update STILL. There’s no more to discuss about it, but thank the based god micromon is out, it really delivers quite well. Crashes sometimes, and I’m not sure if golden eggs will have much availability, but really it’s solid everywhere.

Well, at least certain Micromon is not my style. The battle system is not creative. The story is boring. And the monsters… Well maybe I am the only one do not like this Micromon…~~

Sorry to hear that D: to me it oozes quality, animations, shadows etc

Monster moves are pretty basic so far, but that’s ok to me.

Monster art feels good, kinda like HI if you ask me.

My favorite designs were in dragon island, more serious and menacing.

To be honest, I’m not a huge fan of Micromon myself. Seems far more childish that I was expecting, but considering the target demographic, I can’t be too disappointed. It’s the gameplay that bugs me, but I’m going to give them a chance because it’s still very new. Their forum has a section where you can voice opinions and ideas, I encourage you to stop by and say something.

I’m getting impatient for the update here too, and I’m notoriously gruff when it comes to that.

Be that as it may, the developers have at least made a recent effort to keep us in the loop, and I’m appreciative. We should really give them a bit more time before we’re up in arms against them again.

They’ve made their bed, let them lay in it 'till the time comes to light a fire back under them.

This!!!

1,000 times, this!!

Events are still on! Sorry for the lack of notice on facebook. As you guessed we were real busy with Micromon release. Its been crazy because its the No.1 App in like 20 countries right now :0