Small incentive for lvl 200 players

I suggest that for lvl 200 players to not waste exp earned during events, there should be an exp bar that needs 250k exp to be filled, once filled, player will get 1 gem.

5 Likes

I would like to see something like diablo 3’s paragon system where you get 1 point for every level after max level you can use on vey small benefits. For exempel for every point you get a x chance to get an extra gem when you get a gem from reward, and you have a x higher chance to get a limeted legendary or a legendary you don’t already have.

The chaces should be very low and not op and there is probaly alot of stuff we could use points on.

This would be assuming that hero rank 200 is the maximum they’ll have. They’ll be periodically increasing it I think, that’s what they’ve been doing so far. Better to have a system like Xyzencross suggested I think.

250k exp for 1 gem sounds very fair. Realistically it won’t be possible to farm gems at a rate that gives an advantage over other players nor is it time efficient either. However, it gives exp a meaning beyond max level and is a kind courtesy to the most devoted players.

1 Like

My point exactly, already have friends in the clan that have reached 200 and I’m near there as well, going 192, so I don’t wanna see earned exp go to waste (SCB, Power up Quest, Balancion’s Trial, SOTF, Biweeekly, and Hordes) coz of the max level cap thus the incentive. No need for a complicated system.

How about this:

1. Rank A = rank 1-200 with A as initial = A1-200
  2. Rank B = Repeat Rank 1-200 with B as initial = B1-200
  3. So on and on…

Ofcourse repeat the achievement rewards… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thumbs up with this suggestion. :+1: And i suggest if possible add a small green gauge bar to the top of our level cap to see if we near to 250k exp. :joy::ok_hand:

@Dev_VKC your thoughts pls?

I’ve been at 200 HR for more than 2-3 months now,
Would love to see THIS being implied to have 250k xp for a gem.

But the thing is, if Devs will even imply this,
Vkc will probably reply " we will look into this and see what we can do"

Next update comes and nothing is there, then vkc will say " you can definitely expect this change in next update { with winky simley } "

1 Like

To extend this idea… it could be the case that FOR EVERYONE they get a gem every 250k exp. Like RAF_Raven suggested, it could be a bar above the hero rank which fills up as we get exp.

That might make it easier to implement and nobody is missing out. The point of this request is not for top rank players to get an advantage, it’s just for exp to always give people a benefit.

1 Like

Nah I domt want everyone to have that. Just the 200 HR players so as not to waste exp earned from events. Those that havent reached 200 still have achievements and the earned exp is not wasted.

Yes for only max level cap this idea implemented .

I totally agree. I recently reached level 200 and it is kind of sad to see the XP rewards just fade away. It would be nice to get a small reward for XP earned.

Higher Hero Rang with rewards maybe lv 250 max …

No

I hope they make a change … you get to 200 and you only have to compete PvP or missions vs BOT, there is no other attraction …

Prestige.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If they do that, than they should exclude SCB etc. your going to do those anyways so there is no incentive for that. You want your gem right? Same for events and balancion trials. If they do this, should only count for online story xp. i.e. you have to do something extra for your gem i.e. grind instead of the usual stuff. that way you would have to truly be a dedicated player for it.

I do not agree, it’s not just “the gem” it’s annoying to do missions and that your main objective is to give yourself exp and you can not take advantage of it or accumulate it, the user who reached level 200 would have to have more reasons than to continue … it would be a recognition to the user who spent a lot of time playing Neo Monsters

I get what you’re saying Moshu but that can be accounted for by having the exp per gem high (like the 250k suggested). From the “usual stuff” you only get like 50k exp a week or something, nothing compared to what you get if you farm online missions with your tickets. You can tell because there are some old and experienced players who are not level 200 yet (e.g. Lochi)… they’re clearly not bothering to farm the online/ingredients missions so wouldn’t be getting many gems from this 250k exp = 1 gem anyway. You may as well have all exp counting towards the 250k and it adds a reason to go for exp when it’s an option like in Balancion’s Trials and SotF.