Showdown Tower Consolation Prizes

Is it just me or the consolation prizes are completely pointless seeing that you must win the battles to get them?

If I managed to win all those battles I don’t see why I’d need a consolation prize.
Isn’t it supposed to be a consolation prize for losing let’s say 10 badges and wasting a day’s worth of tickets?

It happened to me a handful of times and it sucks.

Maybe you guys should look up the meaning of consolation prize.

Well you see, before the consolation prizes became a thing, trainer battles were something you would want to avoid at all costs, since they have a chance of knocking off your progress towards the level rewards. If a lot of trainers jump you in succession, it causes your chances of losing lots of progress to spike dramatically, hence why these prizes offer consolation for those with the misfortune of running into lots of trainers.

Hey VKC? Why is it that there is no consolation prize for beating the last trainer in floor 12? :joy:

Because I want the players to accept the challenge not only for rewards, but for honour, for an adventurous heart, for the confidence in themselves and for the glory!

Well if you say so, hahaha, I haven’t reached 12th floor, hopefully this ST I can reach and finish it, I won’t battle Hector though, not confident beating him with me team now. :joy:

Can we consolation prizes for losing 3x in a row against Lector. He is making me miserable :P 

Imo garcia on the 12th floor is worse

Absolutly. Suprised the ■■■■ out of me, killed all my key montsers before i could blink.

4 deos = insta RIP for me :joy::cry:

Agreed, ran into him yesterday. Was not a pretty sight :wacko: 

Once again, the consolation prize for defeating the grand four appears to be bugged for me. I’ve kept track of every trainer I’ve encountered and have the following…
Grand four:
fire - 10:3
water - 7:4 8:2 10:6
storm - 11:10
earth - 9:10

Is anyone else experiencing issues with this particular consolation prize?

You encountered water three times?
It’s strange. Every grand four has two chances to encounter except you retry same floor.
Also the floor and badges of water are different from my record.

Are your records for capt. maedel (water) correct? Coz I mapped st tower and she is not anywhere in 8th and 10th floor, she should appear after 7th floor to 12th floor. Well anyway I got my gems from it.

Dont confuse with rishka, who is also a water type trainer

I kinda meet uvestra (lightning) and torus (fire) in the same floor(6) so hopefully that counts. Still yet to meet howard (earth) and maedel (water) so wish me luck there.

Pretty sure garcia is and still will be a female.

Okay I’m confused now… so both Rishka and Captain Maedel are water trainers you can meet on floors 7+ but Maedel is the grand four water trainer?

I encountered a water trainer 3 times, as noted, but probably counted both of them. I know the one on floor 10 was Rishka but would’ve guessed that one of the other two was Maedel.

Maybe I simply got unlucky and haven’t met Maedel yet… but the same consolation prize failed to complete last time and I fought all the trainers I could find back then too. In the future should I avoid fighting the 3rd tower shortcut boss so I can try to meet the grand four as early as possible?

No neex to pass the gstekeeper imo, you can meet those trainers from 7th floor and beyond.

Rishka is a “almost all water type” trainer. She is mainly using sleep if i remember right. I confused them alot as well. Probally you met her and not maedel, this would be my guess. But you will probally meet her on last floor. Im stil didnt find the earth type, but im sure he will come.

I beat lector 2x but can’t claim the consolation prize sad life… Idk why :disappointed_relieved:

Hate to point out the obvious but was it on the same floor?

Showdown tower is so ring rigged. 9th floor. All red and white at the end of each floor. Deadth revenge is so rigged against you it is pathetic. F this game and its devs.