• :-1:
0 voters
Viability
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
1 Like

Why is the moveset posted twice? I miss @EBO posting this since he actually knows how to format it correctly lmao

2 Likes

Mistake,I solved it

1 Like

Devs on weed. Nothing difference in pre nerf skele and this shiny one.

ā€¦.just realized the max attack instead of max defense,ā– ā– ā– ā– .

:skull:

1 Like

Nikki featured on December 6 to December 13, 2024. It will take at least 5 months to feature a mythic. So you need to wait till at least May end to get her featured again dude.

FYI - Some mythic like Nagandia, Sakuralisk were featured nearly 7 months ago and still not featured back but you asking for mythic featured in December. Lol

1 Like

Let me see if I got this right:

1-We already have Skeleviathan (the original one in original version).
2-People abuse of it (Rock lock).
3-Devs nerf Skeleā€™s speed.
4-Absolutely no one uses Skele again.
5-Now we get practically the same monster, with 90% speed again, in a shiny version, which is nothing but the original version of the monster.

Is it too complicated to say ā€œI was wrong about the extreme nerf to Skeleviathan so Iā€™ll revert itā€™s speed to 90% again and change its passive skill insteadā€?

Now I also wonder: should I spend my gems on Skeleviathan (AGAIN) knowing that it could probably get its speed nerfed (AGAIN) in a near future?

2 Likes

Alternatif nerf from skeleviathan be like .

Anyway ,are u really want maeve op again @Dev_VKC ? U released some new flutter and his biggest suport (fast protect+ gravity).

Canā€™t imagine how many player , Play this meta againšŸ˜“

1 Like

We getting back to the kanna meta with this one

3 Likes

Just use Azida with 1-2 dragons. Problem solved since it wonā€™t get hit by the revenge.

The match Will be like this then?
Dragon get a kill ā†’ (fd pure) give turn to Maeve ā†’ Maeve ss + kill/knock azida. Not that worth

Unicera is better counter for maeve + Protect

@GaleKnees is doing a very good job here, high resolution snapshots, English language, a nice looking poll, Iā€™m satisfied.

I might be overaccurate in a few things, but I have a few downsides that I like to point out.

Firstly the devs release mons in the middle of the night in my country, so my posts were always delayed. Then Iā€™ll have to switch to english and back just for the snapshots. One more point is, that I donā€™t really play that much Neo Monsters, so Iā€™m not always in the game.

But there are also a few points that I hate about others creating this kind of threads. For example not including the monsters name inside the title, so the thread isnā€™t obvious and not searchable later on. Or using non English language in the screenshots (unless thatā€™s the only screenshot available, it can, of course be replaced later). Or screenshots that have a weired resolution and the monsters look crowded or overlap each other. Or a not obvious poll.

Everybody keep up good work :+1:

2 Likes

Itā€™s basically old skele! Also the colour scheme makes me think that itā€™s from the gutter :joy: or a swamp.

Anyway I have no clue why they left Devour on this. Max attack and no protect focus, also no HG. Itā€™s probably the most useless move ever.

Omg its protect teamate not protect focus i dident notice :sob::joy:

This will be very very abusable with Nyx - thank you devs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well, itā€™s almost the same as the old skeleton, only the passive changed. You could have simply changed the old man to this and thatā€™s it.

But this way they generate more money.

Want skele pre nerf? Pay us :money_mouth_face:

Well, if they ask us for 5 tickets to add training points, Iā€™m not surprised at anything that happens.

1 Like