Share your PvP team and win rate

Definitely a poison team there and big thumbs up for no Nereida :wink: Surprising to see almost no stun in there, very different to the poison teams we used to see. Thanks very much for sharing.

@Boiler I believe in you.

It never works as if hope it does. Only the fl and doom/ oak get the job done like 70% of the time. Most are smart enough to shut down sol and lunar and peng is hopelessly slow

Quick update, I’m at around 32-33k points right now. I edited my team up a little to have a more aggressive frontline.

1 Like

Sad, but I thought as much. Peng is annoying slow… it’s weird because you want him there as a way to make a comeback but you almost need to be in a good position originally to help him survive until he gets a turn.

My general plan to build around him is to have monsters which each need to be targeted and killed as a priority. E.g. I commonly use the order Delugazar, Aegisdragon, Bitterbeast, Penguinator. Bitterbeast isn’t such a high priority for the opponent but is important for the slayerbane all to work and not put me in a losing position (team all stunned). I’m not sure if this is the right way to use Peng but it makes sense in my head. Since putting Peng 16th in my current team he hasn’t been winning me many games but perhaps that’s just because the only matches he comes out in are the ones against very good teams that can probably deal with him.

A bit more speed and FL aggression seems to be a good thing in the meta we have right now :slight_smile:

Agreed; I initially shied away from an offensive frontline since it would be prone to a variety of revenge killers, but as long as you get the snowball rolling first, you’re good to go.

If sba goes off with 1 killer on field it’s 50% successful. If they have 2 it’s like novablast minus the healing. It’s annoying you often can’t get off overwatch beforehand as is pretty much necessary. Bite is a better move than any but again, his weakness to poison is brutal. Valza wil forever give me nightmares

Yea with no aggression you’re prone to abyss fl etc. With my fl I’m pretty much immune to it’s garbage

My current pvp team. Since I recently got Terror and Bane, I thought I should try building a bit of a poison team. So far, it works out ok. I still have to make a few adjustments here and there, especially in the mid-end game but overall, I’m satisfied with the results so far.

IMG_7088

IMG_7093

Since i don’t really play PvP i can not share my win rate. Always just grind the 2 gems for the first win each Season. But i thought you guys would like to see another Team without Nereida.

regards

mon

I could swear I fought a team similar to yours earlier today.

do you mean my team? Sorry to disappoint you but my last battle was i guess 10 days ago :smile:

Yeah, I should’ve been more specific in my original comment.

1 Like

Neo%20Monsters_2018-10-10-10-50-59

Neo%20Monsters_2018-10-10-10-51-51

I share my team that uses 90% of the PvP, I started playing PvP recently so I am learning battle to battle! My idea is to clean something that absorbs shock and then enter with Delugazar …

Regards

Raghnius

Lucky you for having shuri to go with the dusicyon.

You are “Paru” ???. Star combo witcg Dasicyon , Shuzuki kaiser and Angelion

It does not always work! :sweat_smile:

I need dusciyon, as I have prismaryx :grin::grin::ghost:

You do not need anything else! Do not you get tired of winning? :joy: