Shadowstalker

Anyone knows what skill/ability shadowstalker gets when she ultra evolves? And which monsters are good with her?

Anyone knows what skill/ability shadowstalker gets when she ultra evolves? And which monsters are good with her?

…where is the scapegoat move???

SS is so powerful. Not as much as in HI, but still… it’s a great addition to almost any line up.

You should try to get kills via dreamhunt first, if possible. Then eventually transition to Bloodthirst. After 2 kills, bloodthirst can one shot 90% of the monsters.

My SS (not evolved yet) can kill about 7-10 monsters before dying.

Awesome monster.

They must have removed it. It made the monster a little too powerful in pvp IMHO.

7-10 kills vs AI. That metric will change in pvp. I would imagine a good competitive line up would have a good diversity of purifiers, blockers, AoE, Timestriker, stuns, give turns. It will take more lineup planning to deal with well designed and battle tested teams.

Hydroloch has a similar move set…

Agree these 2 guys are the best legendary if you know how to play there is nothing you can do it to stop them

Shadowstalker is more superior because of its holy element IMO.

I actually fought against a team in the online missions with shadow stalker in it. A sleep team vs a timestrike team, depending on which sleep move it has, one on one, sleep all, sleep, etc it may not be very effective, as the shadow stalker on the enemy team survived long enough to see my barricazor use protect focus then stun bomb then timestrike from the rest of my team. If you’re going to have a good pvp sleep team you’re going to need to have anti-stun measures in it because anything without anti-stun vs a stun team, well, stun wins.