Shadow lance

How do u get the shadow lance recipe
My main arks r thunder back, don penguini, fire heart, flamogun, raptorex, octoneer, voltiger plz give suggestions

ok when your in the ice region after you return the princess to the castle you can talk to the of the exclamation marks…he will say a pretty nice reward is available to the person who can capture him…but he is very tough and no one has caught him…(this obviously isn’t true)…so you will go to the peninsula southeast near the bottom left of it you will see the guy who used the flamoguns to fight you earlier and then the bandit you have to defeat him…idk what he uses but if u have OMs he shouldn’t be too hard just make sure ur team is blast proof because he will use several bouldons (I remember that much) I hope u beat him because I personally love my shadowlance! good luck

and no u do not have to fight mister flamogun again just the bandit

His starting ones are voltigers I think, so put Octoneer near the back ish

Thanks and does anyone know how to get plasmorex

It’s another recipe, forget where though. Probably at the end of the snowy place or beginning of rejijn crest

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1062-recipes-and-locations/

It’s from defeating a pyrowyrm in Sarkor Cave. I’m assuming it’s one of those Reijin quests, but who knows.

^i remember now! it’s in the desert at one of the last cities

Thanks guys I’m so annoyed though I got a skullrex then accidentally made it faint

Shadow lance has Alot of attack n deffence u gain him by defeating the criminal extremly hard quest in 3 last town u go to