Serious issue please fix it

Dear devs,
I don’t understand it’s a rule or a bug but just now I have evolved my wolfrozen into wolfrozor(its final form) and all my other guardian beasts vanished or I will say that they are no more in my team​:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
But as you can see in the monsterdex it shows that I have all the guardian beasts

!
But in my team there is none of them
Please help me to sort this problem since it really takes a considerable amount of hardwork to evolve all those

You evolved it into the 5* form which took all of them as ingredients. You can get them again from the monster hunting section. You’ll need a few copies of each one to get each starter into the 5* form.

2 Likes

To evolove wolfrozor, you need all the four guardians as ingredients. You will have to get them again now. And they show up in the monstwrdex because you once owned them.

I hope you don’t want to evolve Chronozeros then. He requires all 5★ stage starters, each of which requires the other three 4★ as ingredients. You have to go to the Guardian Beasts trial at least 15 times (since they have a 60% chance to not drop any monster)

Such a pointlessly lengthy process. It doesn’t fit the pace of the game nowadays (when the system was implemented, the game was much slower).

1 Like