Season 1 - Week 9: Pegasion Starts 1/25/2014 5PM EST, 10 PM GMT.

Season 1 - Week 9: Pegasion

Starts 1/25/2014 5PM EST, 10 PM GMT.

S Rank Pegasion awarded to the Top 10%.
Gold Mission Egg and Grade Booster Awarded to Everyone.

To get started on it immediately after the event is live, please force quit your app and relaunch it. (Please DO NOT DELETE your app).

Here is how: http://iosguides.net…pp-iphone-ipad/

Please Visit the Fair Practice Mission Policy for more details about how the prize is distributed.

http://www.hunterisl…online-mission/

Summary: normally only 1% of the players will win, but if you have never won in that Season (usually 10 weeks per Season) you just need to finish in the top 10%. This way people who don’t win get better odds of winning as time goes by.
1). We will keep a list of every player that has won a grand prize in a mission
2). The list will be wiped out every 10 weeks (number may change based on feedback). We will refer to this period as a Season.
3) If you have NOT won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are placed in pool A.
4) If you have won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are immediately placed in pool B.
5) For players in pool A, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 10% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission .
6) For players in pool B, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 1% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.

fusion or evo?

Evolution 

This looks to me like its gonna be even harder than the blazing horn OM as at least during that one if you had a strong water team you could get through it, but holy doesn’t have any major weakness. Although it’s supposedly weaker than everything else…that’s on the assumption that all the arks in the OM are just gonna be all holy. Guess that means quite a few Anubis and Angelon are gonna be showing up

lol yeah 

Ffs another one that you could of already got out of eggs

Is this ark worthy to get? My point is knocking my arks back has very little benefit for me really. What other moves does it have? I know there’s a double kick thingy…

Another egg ark. Wow going downhill fast. Not a great card and i already have it.

If ur complaining with i already got it because its an egg arkadion then stop timing eggs…

Please stop acting as though others shouldn’t have a fair chance at it because you have it already…

Oh sorry Jeanette I didn’t realise it was impossible to win an egg only ark less you timed

Jasnology it has illuminate. Double kick. Purify. Send back

If you ask me, it’s quite a strategic one and can be quite useful in PvP. 

Sendback can be a pretty smexy move to use in a good variety of situations. For example lets say your team gets scrambled, one of you arks goes down and omegawyrm comes out fairly early in your lineup. Its not going to do much damage with its vengeance so you can just use one of its aoe and then sendback it the the back so it can deal more damage with vengeance.

Or maybe you have a shadow ark and the enemy has holy arks that could one shot it easily. Just sendback your shadow ark to save its life and deal with the holy arks then.

One of your arks accumulated large amounts of TU (lets say around 800) because an enemy stegospike got lucky with bonus actions. Sendback.

Your opponent wont kill your chopperbug or other supporting ark and is taking out your heavy hitters one by one and you dont have the damage to counter back. Sendback chopperbug to make room for heavy hitters.

I could go on but yeah sendback can be useful though probably jot suited for every person out there.

Wow thanks guys~ now it starts to sound quite useful😏

I think they are releasing “what use to be” egg only arks as OM arks to combat timers until the update is out. That way people who time can’t get anything new the weeks they have these OM arks. As a timer myself I can say this is a good strategy against us lol :wink:

Shucks, this was my first golden egg win. 

He’s decent, Not super powerful but can certainly be used strategically

Sorry jeannette i didnt realise me spending my hard earned money to purchase eggs and obtain my monsters by doing so was classed as egg timing. And i do believe if i am going to spend my real money on a game that there should be things that can only be obtained by spending. Therefore giving another egg exclusive monster as a reward is a kick in the teeth, and another reason not to spend another penny on thos game.
And kenpatril i would be more incline to say they ran out of ideas and just giving these out.

Yeah there should be egg only arks that always remain that way. Prob would make sense to do that after the update and put new exclusive arks in though cos there not exactly exclusive ATM but if all egg arks eventually get released then there isn’t any point in anyone spending money on eggs

Yes thats exactly why im annoyed. I spent money to get the exclusive arks. For them to be given out for free is a shame. And makes me consider spending in future again.

Sorry jeannette i didnt realise me spending my hard earned money to purchase eggs and obtain my monsters by doing so was classed as egg timing. And i do believe if i am going to spend my real money on a game that there should be things that can only be obtained by spending. Therefore giving another egg exclusive monster as a reward is a kick in the teeth, and another reason not to spend another penny on thos game. 

And kenpatril i would be more incline to say they ran out of ideas and just giving these out.

Of course you feel that way, because you want to have an advantage over everyone else because you can spend more money than they can. It’s kind of like a hacker saying: I think this exploit should not be patched because it gives me an advantage in the game.

Can we go with an argument like this? I would argue that what “should” happen is that the game should be what I’ll call “fair”. That is, everyone playing the game should have a fair chance at having everything in the game. 

​If we make some areas of them game only accessible with money, then this is not the case. Many players cannot spend money on the game, and many have to spend money on more important things. 

​If you build the game based on money in this way, then you block parts of the game off from many players. This is good for you, of course, because then you have an advantage over those people who can’t afford this. But it’s not good for the majority. And the majority determine the success of the game.

Ultimately, developers must cater to the majority because if the majority aren’t happy, the game crashes and burns. 

​As a game developer myself, I’m of the opinion that one of the following situations should exist:

1. The only payment is the payment to pay for the game to begin with, and there is no other payment.

​2. If there are in-app purchases, they should be limited in supply and not overly expensive (that is, either add a few cheap in-app purchases that are one-time payments once, or add them again each month - as long as the money required is not unreasonable). This could be seen as a sort of optional subscription system to the game. 

I do not think there should be unlimited in-app purchases, and I do not think there should be a concept of pay-to-win to where people with more money have the greatest advantage.

That’s how reality is, but games do not need to imitate reality. 

Yeah there should be egg only arks that always remain that way. Prob would make sense to do that after the update and put new exclusive arks in though cos there not exactly exclusive ATM but if all egg arks eventually get released then there isn’t any point in anyone spending money on eggs

What about patience? Often, money is spent to get this faster. These things are fully obtainable in-game, but may require a lot of effort to get. People can spend money to get them faster than others, but others still have equal chance at getting them.

This, too, is an acceptable approach in my opinion. It’s not ideal, but it’s acceptable. In this case, you’re giving a speed advantage to those who pay, but that advantage is irrelevant given enough time. 

As is apparent by the game DragonVale, people truly do spend money due to impatience. There’s no real need to spend any money in that game, but for the longest time people have spent a lot (making it in the top 50 grossing apps for many, many months) just to speed things up. 

Yes thats exactly why im annoyed. I spent money to get the exclusive arks. For them to be given out for free is a shame. And makes me consider spending in future again.

The mistake they made is they failed to inform properly. People didn’t know that these monsters would be free eventually, and thought they would always be egg-exclusive.

Now… of course, we’ve been preaching that this isn’t the case for a long time. But not everyone reads our forum posts. This was a mistake - they should certainly have made it clear that they would be available for free later.

Why didn’t they? Presumably because it hurts their wallets. But sometimes I do think people need to play it carefully with the money-making. You need money, but you should never be misleading, and should always be honest.