Ruined Chrono?!? Devs Read!

I think fast strike nerf is not necessary, the speed is his problem. 67 speed to 22 is already a big nerf imo.

yea those monoliths are found right on bottle bay.

I’m more annoyed at the fact that they nerfed Banedragon’s faststrike.

Are they really?

No. they are not.

People had problems with chrono…wish they only reduced its speed… Nerfing faststrike affected bane and solblaze too… Bad:(

and how much commitment does it take to grab a moalith? Literally nothing. It’s not like you are losing time and resources waiting for the next one to appear. We are not talking about wait times to evolve chrono. We are talking about time spent in game farming ingredients when you could be doing something else. And honestly there isn’t much else to do.

I really struggled in my first moalith event and even in the second I lost one or twice. Just because it isn’t a factor for longtime players who do this event in no time and have plenty moaliths that doesn’t apply for everyone. Catching and evolving lots of starters isn’t trivial for most people either. It does take some time and effort. 

It’s been proven you can get moaliths with just the ingame catchable monsters, so technically it comes down to your grasp of strategy.

Yeh but how does that trivialize the effort people have put into this event and the chrono evolutions in general? 

Because buffs and nerfs are made to serve the general community, not specifics subsets of the community. He is still a fully functional legend for me and just actually still pulled off a clutch. You still have his super strong stun + TSA combo which will instantly charge Bloodthirst. You can also choose to kill something HG with bloodthirst and then 109 TU later faststrike something to charge. He is very viable still, and is actually tanky now. Of to note is he will live a single charged bloodcrave from Zephyrox. He dies easily to alphagear, but alpha also gets destroyed by Faststrike even at 80 TU gap. Shadowyrm uncharged bloodthirst is less viable now due to the health buff, as well as being able to eat NRs Ultra All much more easily. You can still run Chrono in 5th, he isn’t affected at all by the speed nerf running him in 5 as long as you have a TT in FL or 6th (which is commonplace anyways).