I have him awakened :blush:

2 Likes

:eyes:

I have it

2 Likes

Awoken is very good

1 Like

Since when did they have these as limited? I thought they were in the egg pool

Not those three. All non-shiny epics are in the normal egg pool, except for them which can allegedly be found in Friend Chests

What??? Not in final form

I need 1 fragment to wake him up … And what good is it? only switch enemy once , later again return the = monster, he is too slow to get his turn

Switch enemy is unlimited. DCS is amazing and you can use it pretty often. Skip ban is surprisingly useful though. You can use it for entrance control and most excitingly it’s perfect for stealth teams, such as the Triv Ankara combo I quite like

2 Likes

Skip Ban is especially annoying, because you can’t do the ritual skip before killing an enemy monster, in order to pass time and get your monsters closer to getting a turn.
The opponent basically can’t “optimize” the battle queue and that indirectly prevents them from sweeping too efficiently.

1 Like

Yeah exactly! That’s exactly what I meant. Dues X is decent. Not the best Myth, but to say it’s the worst is beyond

Yeah there’s far worse, he can’t be the worst as long as the likes of Rodeknight and (possibly) Lime exist. Though I think, unless some killer combo is found, Lime is gonna get the Asmodia treatment and become actually useful

The good thing is that it changes friend and many times it brings moku to the FL, but if you use the ability again, you bring the first monster you sent back to the FL. So what do you think is the worst mythical and legendary of the game in pvp? you must choose one

@DMGInterference @LemonSqueezy

good luck for next banner ,he is awesome in final form.
he is cool but not high tier monster.He is anti mortar deck,anti moku and probably anti gazer e.g.anti throw monster,best suport for monster like polar and sneak attack.anyway his final form is super tanky.I think he can stand again double piercing blow infernicorn

2 Likes

@S-lovers

no doubt agree …

I think hell has become the best monster in the legendary game

1 Like

This is true, but you’ll be surprised how many times something else ends up at the back. Rockoids, Mr Bun etc.

Also I’ve won matches before just constantly switching monsters around so 1/4 is barely getting a turn.

The rat is certainly worse than Dues X. Lime. (Someone mentioned these already). Arguably XYZ is worse than Dues X.

It’s final form stats are insane.

3 Likes

Right, I think Xyz would be better without its ion field … As soon as angelion or another enters, they take turns

I have two

1 Like