Request to remove the damage buff from posion tick in PVE

Posion is annoying as hell as is when facing buffed monsters. Hold ground can be so important in PvE and against buffed enemies. Posion already ruines that but I get it…

But to have all our health vanish simply because of toxic entrance in UC is absolutely ridiculous.

May I suggest to remove the buffed damage that the posion tick does? I’m talking about monsters that aren’t necessarily hit by an attack but simply posioned…

On higher levels 1000++ they die after one posion tick

5 Likes

Wtf? That was a thing???

1 Like

Yeah I seen some of my mons die so quick just from poison tick

Yeah, I used to wonder why my posioned monsters would magically disapear when posioned on the really high levels. Then somebody mentioned the buff effects the posion tick as well…

I’m in the level 400’s at present. While they don’t get one shot from posion tick yet you can see a big chunk of health goes already.

Hhhh

I go from facing against teams named: ???. There are already 7 games, of which I could only win only 1, they are full of poison, did someone else happen?

1 Like

Poison lasts for 500 seconds and deals 0.0003 damage modifier per second (0.15 in total).

Let’s assume you’re at high UC (lvl 1500+) and the enemies have 50k attack. Ignore the attack / defence factor in damage calculation (assume it’s 1)…

Poison damage per second = 0.0003 * 50000 = 15
Legendaries have roughly 4k health.
Seconds until a legendary dies to enemy auto-poison = 4000 / 15 = 267 seconds

Basically, it’s brutal when the enemies have huge buff but monsters are not dying instantly. They all get a bit of time to fight before dying. I think it’s totally fine.

If they don’t get one shot I’m pretty sure they die after 2 ticks. Anyway I could be wrong but it’s very brutal I remember that. I just don’t think something so passive should be buffed. Especially when relying on Hold Ground