Request regarding the run option

Hi just a simple request of altering the run option been a few times I’ve gone to skip turn and accidentally pressed the run option if u could consider a change in a future update Maby a different location on screen or yes and no option thanks :+1:

Speaking of the run option, I’m curious as to what determines your chance of successfully escaping, and failing to escape, costing the monster it’s turn.

Hi just a simple request of altering the run option been a few times I’ve gone to skip turn and accidentally pressed the run option if u could consider a change in a future update Maby a different location on screen or yes and no option thanks :+1:

I have had the same problem

Personally I think they simply should add a confirm button

Thats better

A confirm button would be ideal as they did with deleting rare monsters.

In some modes it does confirm. Seems to only be the ones where there’s no need to…

Yeah that would be great

Lost 2 SotF battles today from miss click even though I was winning by a landslide. Would appreciate a confirmation for running in all modes, as I definitely noticed yesterday certain modes do indeed have it. Would be easier than adjusting UI, and better solution than moving the button, which would still make it susceptible to misclicks.