Remove penguinator from IC drafts

In IC Penguinator is rather oppressive, to the point where he’s virtually an instant loss if you come up against him. I think it might be wise to remove him from the drafts in the interests of keeping IC entertaining.

Agree. You have to plan for him specifically in team lineup.

Agree. Got him last IC. I had a terrible draft untill then and after i got him i won close to every fight just because he one shots 4 mons.

The worst is when someone draft two of them. Literally one shot my team in 2 AoE

Signed.

I don’t got him in a draft, BUT the only ways Penguinator is to stop are:

Sleep
Or stun and then kill. (Stun is the easiest way)

I beat a few teams with Penguinator in ic and won everyone of them, but one,
There is one guy with 2penguis and protectors in His frontline. And it this point, no sleep locks works and no stun.

I honestly never encountered Penguinator in IC, but he sounds like a lot of trouble to battle against. It’s not a guaranteed loss by any means, but it makes winning a lot harder.

Actually there are certain powerful legendaries have way lower chance to be drafted than the others, and Penguinator is one of them.

I agree that Penguinator seems extremely powerful in 10 monster battle. We will make its odd even lower or just ban it from IC (at least final form) next time.

Thank you for the feedback

I have doubt regarding the low odds for ping

I encountered and defeated all of them but it’s way too op for a 10 monster game. At high buffs he is difficult. Only way I stopped him was 1 on 1 with titan and warca 40p secs blast.

And tbh even at low percentage u still see him. So he shouldn’t be in it altogether really.

Wrathcaptain ss titan are also too powerful for ic

Powerfull but main strategies, and easier to counter

Sleep is so powerful in pve, but I rarely lose when facing a pve sleep team, it’s easy to stop even with buffs. Poison, tks, and penguin teams are another story though.

But not as powerful as Penguinator, those are still manageable…

This guy is just being extremely lucky, bro.

It’s hurt to see other getting such luck while I’m getting the worst draft possible and btw nobody who is right in their will use ashtaur, you might as well remove this guy

Ashtaur has no link bloodbite?

ashterios is what I mean 

ash is fun in a full elemental team :muscle: but yeah I agree with removing penguinator , if you can’t shut him down in 80 seconds you basically lose

I’m talking about ic 

He is good in pvp