Really now devs ?

Wtf is this now?
Can’t you censor it a bit for decency?

14 Likes

I believe this is what one may refer to as a “succubus”. I predict in 2 months we’ll get one with no clothes at all

8 Likes

Yep, it’s just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Devs be ok with this but won’t even give Arborgias Stun Counter smh :triumph::triumph::triumph: talk about favouritism

4 Likes

She challenges basita

1 Like

I don’t want to say anything about the design :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I do want to appreciate the mole placement skills of the designers.

5 Likes

now thats bad… like why devs?

ill ask calmly… why?

3 Likes

Holy damn I didn’t see that at first

3 Likes

Dev’s please don’t make any monsters like these I fear that I have to stop playing

5 Likes

If they haven’t censored the other mythics, then there’s no chance this one will be censored. Best thing to do is tough it out until they put a stop to it, however unlikely it will be. Besides, I have my own issues with her outside of her design. She rendered my precious Voidress obsolete.

2 Likes

It is acceptable to add some of this flavoring to the game, but I don’t want this game to become a yellow game,and these female monsters are not designed by the dev’s brain, and I hate these sexy,If it continues like this, ceo, please change your game name to dream brothel😡, suggestion is that of course you can make cool monster women, but please be as few or as few sexy girls as possible now. I dare not play this game in front of my friends

13 Likes

Dev thinks that other monsters are naked, so it is unfair for these girl monsters to wear clothes, so you can see that dev is getting farther and farther away from the clothes of wearing girl monsters

2 Likes

Why don’t u guys take a moment n go rate the game in app-store . I won’t tell u what rating to give but if we all give the star they deserve , this madness is bound to stop…

Edit : i have done my job…

3 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

In fact, the score has little effect on them. What can directly affect them is heat and money。

1 Like

Succubus are always dressed this way… although…they should really start designing girl monsters in a less sexual position. I mean, she is lifting her clothe just to show us her “back part”…

1 Like

I do agree but they design so cool mons for legedary what happen with mythic we get a beast mythic like every 2 yrs

2 Likes

I think they should stop the lewd business