rate my team (i am new)

2 Likes

is this for pvp? cause if its, i am kinda impressed with it.
I get the concept with what you are trying to do but there are some small issues.
Yourr fl is a bit slow to act & midgame and endgame are stun open.
knockback with luna. sivana backbite the luna and use the camo dude to sup the robo santa. (seems unncessary long and doesnt give much value)
i cant see how ur endgame is going to work exactly. i see you are mixing the sleep and stun for control and sear is for you to be able to remove the anti stun for stun wave on heaven but i dont think it will work as you want it to be. ur end seems to be relying too much on ur mid to work and if it didnt, it would fall with it the same. (i dont think a single sear with heaven gonna do much) and that 5th spot dude blocks astrogolem cause with sendback. it will make astrogolem 1 spot away from the rocks he wanna consume

Overall, (assuming you are self taught and a newbie too) i would say 6/10.
Good job man. legit impressed

1 Like

and (for everyone else, )if i said anything wrong/dumb or wish to disagreee with me. pls treat me like the drunk idiot i am and excuse me for sleeping thru ur respone

1 Like

Vegetable

wait, how you know that name?

yup its for pvp

so the strat is use luna’s bad friend field to keep adding bronzeshells with the boxjaws spawned from tinkerclaus and then there is dualdragoon with unwanted friend

1 Like

Just guess

This is probably the best put together team I’ve seen from a new player for a very long time. Great thought put into the synergy and positions! As your collection develops make sure to try out what your new monsters can offer you and experiment with different teams.

1 Like

are you ONE killerdog ?

ONE was the name of the clan I was in for a few years. Both are me :slight_smile:

holy ■■■■ bro I learned a lot from your teams big fan!!!

1 Like

Literally in the same position as you. First time in like forever that I was soo impressed by a player that I didn’t feel like breaking down the player from how messed up their team was

Lunartic enjoyers are always better .