How do PvP Icons work?

Hey guys I have a few questions regarding PvP icons:

1. Do PvP icons for top50 and up change every PvP?

2. Why don’t top25 placers get a top50 icon? What about top10 places?

3. As far as I could tell, the more stars an icon has, the better the placement. So I got top25 this PvP and got a 5 star icon as a reward, but the top100 icon I already owned had 4 stars, so how many stars does the top50 icon have?

4. Do I get a top50 icon if I place between 26th and 50th next PvP? If so, do I lose my top25 icon?

Thanks!

ps: if one of the top placers would be so kind so give me a screenshot of all his icons with explaination it would be extremely appreciated.

Hey, no matter what if you’re top 25, top 50 or top 10, you’ll get the icons of your placement and below, if it answer your question, icons are eternal.

You used to get crowns my boi

-King Oak

3 Likes

Ah good times lol. I was stuck at about 6 for ages but was still kinda proud of it

2 Likes

Are you sure? Because the reward tab in PvP doesn’t say so, and also that would mean I’m missing an icon.

I get the same icons every PvP season. I always get the 4, 3, 2 and 1 stars icons

How do you place?

286 :sob:
Yeah, I’m such a noob

Nooo, I was at 286 yesterday

At your hero rank I didn’t even PvP, so don’t trip.

Anyway that’s the point the 4, 3, 2 and 1 stars icons you always get. The other ones are the icons I have questions about.

It’s the same, I guess

@Mr.X could help a lot, he has all the rank icons

Just check KDs Guide out

3 Likes

Another KD’s guide?? This guy really deserves to be a moderator :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I got news for you, dude

He really does

Thanks!

What?