Quitting - giving account away

After a few weeks of thinking and watching, i have decided to quit this game.

Reasons are:

• many bugs which are not getting better (bane poison, roaring entrance, attacking sleeping monsters etc)

• new bugs with new monsters

• no really compensation for nerfs

• no interesting new events

• luck based egg opening

• and luck based skills in a strategic game (like the roulettes, DR)

I will attach pics of my legs - anyone who wants my account, please pm me with an offer.

It has 3 crowns of the last three UCs and it is no problem to win SCBs, reach top 20 in pvp or beat all gatekeepers in UC

so many people quitting I´m already considering it myself aswell if they won´t change their work attitude in the near future.

you should consider this one more time because most games have bugs in their first year of launch. most of them will be eliminated in the next coming weeks or so. a new event is also around the corner for the secret skills. Also dont forgot that a frendly pvp system will be here soon that should make the game more exciting

but i have to agree that the compensation for this game is really low.

can give me? I need those legends so badly :frowning:

He says “with an offer” not giving it away FOR FREE DA

Who is the DA here?

I am just joking around DA.

There goes the innocent little one.

After a few weeks of thinking and watching, i have decided to quit this game.

Reasons are:

• many bugs which are not getting better (bane poison, roaring entrance, attacking sleeping monsters etc)

• new bugs with new monsters

• no really compensation for nerfs

• no interesting new events

• luck based egg opening

• and luck based skills in a strategic game (like the roulettes, DR)

I will attach pics of my legs - anyone who wants my account, please pm me with an offer.

It has 3 crowns of the last three UCs and it is no problem to win SCBs, reach top 20 in pvp or beat all gatekeepers in UC

btw I don’t believe that you can get high in UC with those monsters.

Really? Because I think shadowhunter + Stormloch + Emeraldeus is pretty much the best strategy out there.

Stormloch-emeraldeus-shadowhunter+se protector = all you need for UC
(Maybe also a lil bit of Stun and DR)

Attached a pic showing the 3 crowns

Did i just count 32 legends?? Dammnn… I would never quit,only if boredom strikes! Lol

nah, I doubt that relying on emeraldeus alone can get u to pass 200 level in UC. 

I agree that emeraldeus’s camouflage can block almost every hit but shadowhunter and stormloch die super fast in UC from aoe then if they are gone you are basically screwed right?

I have a friend here with SS and emeraldeus + chronotitan even SS took down 4 and chrono took another 4, left with emeraldeus + metatherion + shadowhunter + ragnawolf. Still can’t get pass the 200 level in UC, sleep lock broke because one aoe kills metatherion and ragnawolf also bringing shadowhunter to HG. 

I think you dont understand how this game and this specific strategy work…
Look at the video from hidan on youtube: power of emeraldeus

https://youtu.be/9Mudc7nGHzg?t=1m47s

Mmm, i guess u are right having goldtail is a crucial part in UC.

well it is not my problem anyway i do not have any emeraldeus :slight_smile:

You and your friend are noobs.
Just kidding, go and watch some YouTube videos from the guys that are uploading. I don’t know if there is a emeraldeus vid but you should get the needed strategic by watching the vids that are out there.

I used penguin and all catchable monsters to pass level 200 in the past. TBH, ur friend just wasted her/his legends.

I have gatekeepers 1-5 all uploaded to my channel. Every single one of them heavily relied on emeraldeus.

Hey Mai can you reach 6th GK? I’ll never reach it but just to see it

i reached it last time but never beat it, i’ll try to find a way to beat it this time so that i can upload it. 

Does the sleep lock work?