Pvp stories

Its the first pvp event since the “auto play” button came out in some events. Maybe its a bug connected to it. Contact devs

Bosnan definitely isn’t a hacker

Bosan is definitely not a hacker.

God i hate it when in the end of the match, the turn timer becomes like 9 sec… lost 2 turns while didnt paying attention, it can cost the match… and the pentaly is to high, 150 secs…

Supah, did you just quit on me? :o
I tought you had the upper hand

Gg isegal, i had some technical problems :confused:
Had to move from one room to another and lost internet :'v

Ow, next time buddy :slight_smile: gg

Yep, lost 40 points, rip

Motordragon from my reinforcements didn’t summon shells when my rival used bomb to kill my monsters on the field. The protectorkill move didn’t highlight Sanguinymph so I didn’t know which was the protector. Come on, devs, could you fix those fucking bugs before holding new pvp events???

Gg light, nice come back, thats what happens when u dont have sear to counter leo :'v
Oh perfect, now it auto skips 3 times and i lose cause of it, perfect, thanks devs for fixing bugs

Pro tip: Skills that target a specific type of monster don’t light up in PVP. For example, just like protector killer doesn’t highlight protectors, dreamhunt doesn’t highlight sleeping monsters and poison eater doesn’t highlight poisoned monsters. You just gotta know what you’re doing, it’s not a bug.

I definitely like it the way it is too! Makes people study their monsters.

However, one monster in particular has pissed me off more than once. Let’s say there’s a serazael on the field and grovedeus comes in. Sera pulls back and brings picollo. I wanted to chrono kill grovedeus, but he didn’t have the secret skill, so he wasn’t weak to it. Face palm.

Skill still flashes as serazael is weak to chrono killer.

Just beat JuLong - the guy with 37 legends who disgraced me by his fake story about me 2 months ago.
To JuLong: I not only show you how I beat SCB with crap monsters but also beat you in PvP. I do not think there is any revenge better than that. Thank you for the game. Gg.

Lol you’re using someone else’s account so don’t act like you’re beating me with the same team you beat the one scb with… In the time you have played they have not released the two legendary Chrono killers that you are using so shut it…
Not only are you using someone else’s account but you’re using a team specifically designed to counter my team. So don’t act like it’s such an accomplishment. I could design a team to beat yours but I like this team better cause I don’t run across the team your using as often as I run across teams with SS

lol you can keep to be a loser like that. Did I say I use SCB team to beat you? You have 37 legends and your strategy sucks. In 2 games you played with me you always made wrong decision and thats why you lost. Do not blame anything else. I am using an account that belong to me 100% since a good buddy - a really good MAN not like you, gave me for my trust in him.
I saw you always need to find excuse. You do not deserve your Penguinator, loser.

Lol… this is why no one on the forum likes you. I really don’t care that it’s your really good friends account. It’s not yours. And you wouldn’t beat me with your account… again with your team being specifically designed to beat teams like mine I don’t know why all the hostility… I haven’t been mean or rude to you just stated the facts. My team nor my strategy sucks as I am in the top 100. If you think my team so weak get on your own account and beat me. The account you are playing on is definitely not free to play either so…

Are you everyone here? Lol. Another fallacy from a loser. My account has my name and it’s always my account since I had it. Now I am above you and you are just loser. Check your rank again loser. You said I could not beat you with my account but also you told me my team was designed just to make you cry. Seems legit? Hahaha.
Baby is crying . Lol

Maybe I made myself misunderstood… you didn’t design your team to find me and beat me. It is just a hard counter to me… Again, it’s not your team since you didn’t make the account yourself. So you can’t say you beat me. Your friend beat me.
I didn’t run away. I stopped playing win I lost and moved to the next game. I am ranked 94 you’re ranked 122 so I’m still ahead.

Last time, you swore to say sorry then you ran away after making fake story about me. This time you got 2 slaps and ran away, rage quit in game then tried to find excuses for your lost, good game.

Except they are not excuses. I did say sorry about your old account that it did beat the scb without cheating. You just didn’t accept it due to your attitude. However, that doesn’t change the fact that you’re not beating me with your account. You’re beating me with someone else’s paid for account so no longer a f2p. So you can’t​say you beat me…
I haven’t gotten a new legendary in over 5 months since I stopped paying for gems so of course I don’t have the newest and greatest like your friends account.

Edit: now JuLong telling me I need to be F2P to beat him lol. He is getting ridiculous over time.
lol my friend has my name and he beat you??? Hahahaha You are making me lmao.
Tell me another story after imagining I made a strategy just to hunt you down. You got pure imagination maybe by smoking weed daily.
When I beat you 2 times in a row, I was above you.
I do not think you can do anything in your life with your attitude. Do you know why I got my account now? Because it is the power of trust and words between men. Its what you never understand.

You just contradicted yourself even in this post. Your reading comprehension is pretty low… you even stated that someone gave you this account. I know for a fact that you did not make this account on your own… You can change the name on an account so yeah you changed the name of your friends account. I never said that you built your team specifically to beat me… it is however designed to beat my style of team. You are what like 15 years old? Grow up dude.

Edit: I never said you had to be f2p, but your whole thing back then was that you were f2p. You are annoying not able to accept the fact that you only beat me cause you are using someone else’s account that now belongs to you, even tho it’s against the terms of service of neo monsters so I hope they ban your account.

Bruh I know it’s not the time, but why’d you do that to me Ju. Countered my SS team hard as f***.

Me?

Yeah b, my IGN was F2P BaeIsGoals