PVP Beta Results

The main reason I only played a couple times was that I didn’t have the time. My apologies in advance.

I’ve played 6x and no issue for me. My problem is facing low tier player lol

Every time i swap a team i seem to meet the exact counter of the team i just made

New PvP is good. The only main issue I’ve had is that if someone disconnects, you’re stuck in a frozen (not literally) PvP game because you don’t know if they’re coming back and the only way to get back onto a different screen is to restart the app yourself.

It would be good if the black box next to the monster order stated what move had been used last, because if you multitask e.g play while watching tv, sometimes you miss what actually happened. Maybe I should just give 100% focus but the name of the move appearing on your monster seems too fast.

Other than that it looks good!

Also sometimes you get returned to the PvP beta screen during a game, but I don’t know if it’s the opponent doing something or just a bug

Edit: This has happened quite a few times now, when i’m winning or losing, so I don’t think it’s the opponent.

@Dev_BRD I can confirm the Malwing blowback bug is back. Here’s a screenshot to show that when I brought it Celestrion with my blowback the game froze.

@tom @Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD I’ve been experiencing what I believe to be a pretty significant TU display error.

I captured a video (and attached screenshots) in which prior to my opponent’s move with Tygoron, my Dusicyon was at 5TU and their Valzareign was at 6TU. However, once my opponent attacked me, my Dusc was at “now” and their Valza was at 2TU (different than the original 1TU difference). Seeing that my Dusc had 2TU to spare, I used Dusc to cannibalize a token for 1TU expecting to have another turn before Valza’s turn because Valza was listed at 2TU. However, after cannibalizing the token my Dusc moved behind Valza.

I assume this is a rounding error of sorts. 1TU may not sound like that big of a deal, but it can become a game changer in instances like this where you rely on the accuracy of the TUs listed. After discovering this issue I’ve now noticed it occurring on a number of occasions. If you want to take a look at the video let me know and I’ll upload it somewhere. Thanks!

IMG_2934

I’ve noticed that a 1TU move will put you 2 seconds behind. I’m guessing it’s because its 1 second to make the move and 1 second to register it?

It happens most notably to me on FL when I use Talo instant shield. If anything is 2 seconds next then I have to wait for that monster to move before Talo can get his accelerate.

@Dev_VKC sometimes when I am demolishing someone and I get down to their last monster, I like to let the move timer get all the way down to the last second before making a move. I notice that the timer triggers as “ran out of time” before the timer gets to zero. :disappointed_relieved:

I noticed that last night. I had 8 seconds and then ran out of time.

If you look at the seconds of all the other monsters in the screenshots, they’ve only decreased by 1. I originally noticed it as “1s moves taking 2s” but I think it might be to do with the rounding they do on those display numbers. Either way, it’s really bad for the game to be doing this.

Karma!

We need to lose the flashing icon on skills it really does ruin pvp. I get it helps out the newer people but there’s enough events for people to see what monsters can do. I forgot how it was before but I hate that now it shows you who to target with it

1 Like

Secret skills arent that secret anymore (grovo RIP)

1 Like

Saul you’re a veteran of Neo Monsters and Hunter Island since late 2013. Think about the players who have been around a couple of months and have to learn movesets and passives of hundreds of monsters they don’t even have. You won’t even be facing them in PvP; the people you face will know all your monsters and what to target.

there is so many events in this game that there is plenty of chance to learn the monsters moves and there’s a wikia page they can always look at.

And if the people I fight are going to be top end players and not the lower ranked players then they will be fighting people similar to them who also won’t have as many legends so they won’t need to know the moveset of every monster

1 Like

Why dont we play basketball on a 9 foot goal, bowl with the gutter guards up, and play golf from the junior tees. It’s only fair to new players.

@LemonSqueezy do you know why your girl calls me “Mo?”

I don’t mind the flashing let’s me play the game at 4 am half dead I just click the flashing pics and hope I win

You heard it here first folks, the great @ILAGaLOT wants to be flashed.

Gary prob has a banedragon for ya…

4 Likes