Puzzle Arena hints/solutions (8/28/2019 - 9/3/2019)

Oh boy this one is really doozy. This is what i looking for in Rina’s Puzzle Arena. Nevertheless, here is things about Puzzle Arena 8/28 - 9/3.

Rookie(Hints) : Make sure you dont get one of the tardigrenade into the full Survivor All treshold after doing 2-3 bulbiebooms. You can achieve this by sacrificing both ziberus and baublebash (cannibalize and bloodrage).

Expert(Sol) : use SS DS All the first you can and use sendback on it. Then do stun boom after getting back Cybereons turn. Stall with Mojis with heal all until SS is back just in time for the DS to proc.

Master(Sol(?)) : defeat the stun absorber before unleashing all the stuns in order to get the 400s megabomb followed with AoE light attack.

If there is a discrepancy, please let people know in the replys.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips.

Yep!

Can u explsin more elaborately of rockie league

For the rookie league:

1. Use bloodrage on baublebaher to bring in second bulbie
  2. Use cannibalize on zib after the ai team is done with its aoe to spam to heal your thlug and bulbies
  3. Use your thlug to kill the ai thlug to trigger the stun which will bring all the tardigrenades to HG
    4: Kill off remaing tardigrenades with thlug (they die after attacking you with in charged survivor all)
    PS: Do not use link at with bulbie to prevent survivor all from charging
1 Like

For rookie battle you do as follows:

1. Skip with the first Bulbieboom
  2. Sacrifice both the legendaries with cannibalise (self) and bloodrage
  3. Check to see if the third Bulbieboom entered with a turn before your Thlug Betty has a turn (if not, restart the battle)
  4. Skip with your first Bulbieboom behind all three Tardigrenades. They will each use survivor all and bring all your monsters to low health (but they won’t die)
  5. Use link stun flash with all three Bulbieboom
  6. Use zealous attack with Thlug Betty on the enemy Thlug. This will make all your Bulbiebooms explode and bring the Tardigrenade down to 1HP
  7. At this point, the enemy Tardigrenade should all be at 320s+. This lets you do 3x zealous attack to kill them off before they get a turn

P.S. Looks like there are two ways to do it. Like I describe and like Raines describes above (where you don’t use any stun and they kill themselves with uncharged survivor all - requires using the cannibalise to heal your team).

For the master battle:
I chose to keep Stormloch alive for the whole fight. I kept using dreamhunt to get it off HG and the Kamiwyrm continued to focus on it with sleep killer. Between dreamhunt, heal all and finally a lifeflip all I kept it alive the whole fight. Stealth on the Poseideon with lifeflip all meant that when Aegisdragon got a turn it killed the little bear and not Poseideon, which stunned the enemies for more. Megabomb cleared the enemies so just Aegisdragon and Ventokaizer remained, which Stormloch could clear with dreamhunt.

I cannot get the middle battle. Can someone please explain how to get the death sentence to trigger after sending back? I death sentence, stun, and drag out the timer, but it never triggers.

1 Like

Send back the Soulstealer

I do. Then i stun, and let them kill all the mojis. Soul comes back in and nothing triggers.

Use heal all with the Moji’s to get through them. Leave it so you have (4) monsters in reinforcements when the Gyomurai come to use their 3rd round of overconfident strike.

Got it thanks. Im assuming he has to be on the field exactly on the 320 second mark? Too late clearly doesnt trigger the death sentence. Since I was skipping it was going too far past with mojis.

1 Like

Can you explain more for the Master one?

I’m not sure exactly what the thread writer here did, but for me I focused on stalling the Kamiwyrm while stunning the rest of the enemy team.

It goes something like this:

1. Element massacre to put the enemy stun absorber to HG, then kill it with the next monster
  2. Stun burst and your stunning entrance will enter
  3. Dreamhunt with Stormloch to get it off hold ground
  4. Continue dreamhunting with Stormloch and when it’s going to die before it gets a turn then use heal all with the stunning entrance monster
  5. Skip with Stormloch behind Kamiwyrm for the most efficient timing of dreamhunt
  6. Stealth on Poseideon (at some point prior)
  7. When Aegisdragon is close to getting a turn and Stormloch is put to HG (you can skip behind Kamiwyrm again I think) use lifeflip all with Poseideon
  8. Aegisdragon will use hit all, killing your little bear that has been lifeflipped to 1HP (guaranteed because you used heal all earlier) and the enemy team will be stunned again
  9. Next time Poseidon gets a turn it can megabomb, leaving the enemy with just Aegisdragon and Ventokaizer
  10. You can kill the last two monsters with Stormloch. Should be able to do this before they get a turn if you skipped behind Kamiwyrm when suggested
1 Like

Thanks so much!

I guess i have to add something on the master.
I unable to kill galvadillo using dreamhunt. So i just used do megaquake to boost chances.

Ok struggling on Master, can you give a step by step at all?

@Killerdog on your step 3, who am I dream hunting to get off of HG after I stun burst?

If I remember correctly, Aegisdragon is there so you’re forced to hit it with dreamhunt each time. It shouldn’t really matter anyway since it’s just to regain a little bit of HP.

Thanks, not sure what happened but I ended up loosing Stormloch, doing the 400 sec bomb and using the Grizzy to finish them off :joy:
Still it worked, appreciate your help @Killerdog as I’m still getting to grips with all the techniques etc