Potions to a Mythic Monster?

Dear friends,
I like to ask, if I can apply 9 legendary potions to a mythic monster to make it +9 to awaken it?

If yes, which one would be a good choice?

If no, which legendary of mine would be a good choice?

Thank you.

1 Like

U cant apply potions to mythics, u need to hatch them 3 times more after getting them to awaken them and have them at +9, as for legendary, u can pot flipper, dolphreeze, zib, or even terragar, mal is also a choice

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have few experience yet in this game, so my current team looks like this:

I like the 5* Igniscapra goat with Novematrona in the FL, it’s usually very effective in PvE and so I put the goat +9.

When I play, usually there will be a bunch of Rockoids at the end of the Team. So after I cannot throw anymore, I send Dragaia to the end, and the Rockoids will be useful for Astrogolem to fast charge. So I thought he might be a good choice to +9 him to become very fast.

On the other hand, like you said, Dolphreeze is often very useful in PvP and PvE.

Malwing would benefit from the entrance speed, but I’m not a very good player with him yet. I only know that I like to push him back to the teams end before any Rockoids are created to gain a second passive time stun.

I still see the +3 +6 +9 time reduction benefit more value than the speed benefit, but I know in PvP the speed might make the difference, but I’m not there yet, so I hardly understand.

5 Likes

Thats a good understanding for the team you got there, I was advising mainly on PvP lol, astro is fast and +9-ing him will give a big advantage in both PvP and PvE, u have the PvE Don there too, Atrahasis hehe

Yes, I might go for Astrogolem, sometimes he can turn an almost lost match around.

Yes, I chose Atrahasis for the 50% bonus, he’s very fun in PvE with transferring the enemy to your own team and healing him with sacrifice heal or Utopion. Initially I wanted to buy shiny Cyclozar, because he looks really cool and doesn’t consume too much team space, with still having interesting piercing moves. But once I got 12 Tickets, he wasn’t in the shop anymore (3 days late), so I took Atrahasis and the green throw butterfly who is really useful in creating up to 9 rockoids. It fits to my team specially in PvE.

Ziberius is, like you mentioned, also an interesting monster. But I’m not that familiar with him yet. He’s fast with 81 speed, but I don’t know how to use him yet. Maybe I can try to put a bronzeshell +1 next to him, because it’s also 81 speed and accelerate the team. The bronzeshell should be 1st because of the +1, then I can can kill him with Ziberius and then use the accelerated double revenge move. It all sounds complicated, I’ll have to test if this combo really works inside the game.

hello @EBO i am also a new player but i have faced many link fire endgames astro golem is a beast in link fire setups so move nova madrona and goat and vulcavenus to end game novamadronas give turn + astro golems fast breaker mortar killed both my peng and moku once but beware of scrale guard ok i think end games decide what is the result of this match so go for link fire i guess @Alvarez any new suggestions to new homie

1 Like

That’s an interesting idea, since Novematrona can heal, shield and give turn to fire monsters, this could work out well.

Astrogolem and Igniscarpa can both use pierce moves.

I might check what other fire monsters could fit into the teams end.

Yeah he def can go with that he can also spam those two dolphs and terragar as well, the fire eg looks okay, but it would be a lot better with magma, he can try to get that too, u can also get u a demon toad and try nox AOE spam its power full

Thank you for the tips, I tried the Daemon Toad with Noxar and a “element=dead” lineup before to get a strong elementary attack, quite a good choice too.

I don’t really get any new monsters lately, because I’m saving up to 500 gems (412 now) for the fortune shrine. I figured out thats the best way to get gems. But I got a new legendary called “Sweetfeather”, its interesting to use with sleep skills.

Lately I tried to put epic potions to Galvboss (I try to evolve all starters to +9), but it don’t accept anymore. I gave him 4 potions two weeks ago and it worked (+4), now it doesn’t anymore. Maybe a bug, I’ll wait till it gets fixed.

It seems like you have gotten yourself a galvbane @EBO

Galvbane doesn’t take epic potions like some sort of peasant.

1 Like

I have no Galvbane, I try to use the epic potions on Galvboss to evolve a +9 Galvboss into a +9 Galvbane.

I posted the problem in the very long bug thread, thanks.