100x 6* potions, help me choose where to use them!

Hey so if you know me well you’ll know I have severe hoarding tendencies when it comes to in-game resources. Long ago I used to keep 10-15 legendary potions at all times so when I got a couple of new monsters I could instantly make them +6 if I wanted to. However, since the release of new legendaries has slowed and mythics don’t need potions I’ve ended up getting more than I use. Once I saw the number increasing I got addicted to saving more and more!

Obviously, the smart thing to do now is make some of my monsters +9, or get some of my unloved legendaries to +3 / +6. Please help me pick.

My conditions:

1. I don’t want to use potions on standard pool monsters unless I use them lots.

2. I don’t want to +9 all the usual meta monsters. I’d rather make some rarer monsters as strong as they can be.

3. Any pet monsters of yours that you think I should try out please let me know, and give me a reason to bonus them.

Apollo + Talo

You’re welcome

3 Likes

Wraith, Basher and everything you’re using currently in your team

1 Like

When you regularly use malwing, one of the most reliant mons on entrance speed, but still keep it at +6 :skull:

Too mainstream for me. Wraithhost is also standard pool.

You have almost all the entrance speed at +6 :stuck_out_tongue: It goes from 68.5s to 67.2s. But you’re correct that this is one of the monsters I’m most considering potting

@Killerdog When watching your videos I saw all the things you hoard but this is like nothing I have ever seen before :sweat_smile:

Give 9 to The Rockoid and watch it crush opponents at the end game. Especially after the inevitable fire nerf

1 Like

Huh? Just about everything I use in pvp is +9

What about deathgazer and baublebasher

Hellfox with some of your link holy stuffs maybe

1 Like

Hello mods,
I suggest deleting this thread as it does nothing but someone flexing his legendary potions :sob:
Ban this guy plz

3 Likes

Pot nightrider and use it with that petrify revenge SE with life flip ally so you can run a desperate all frontline

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been considering this for ages. I remember thinking it’s a much better Penguinator when it first came out but it never caught on. You don’t even really need it in throw teams. I reckon if stun protection wasn’t so important then it would be a great include for lots of teams.

Yeah I’ve been considering Gazer to +6 for ages.

I really should give it a try at some point. I got my brother into it because it was one of his early legendaries and played it lots on his account. I never found it particularly satisfying to play with, but the addition of lava entrance might make me have lots more fun with it.

I was worried it might come across this way, but I genuinely want to know which monsters people say I should bonus higher. I need the push so I actually use my potions, rather than hoarding more.

Celeshine +9 would be nice (though I keep him at +6) that 25 finishing slap sometimes help a lot but it may seem useless to pot a monster with roaring entrance to some people.
Jack-o’-scorp and Milgon are brilliant choices as well.

I’ve got too many good link water monsters that Celeshine doesn’t even make the cut haha. I made it +3 and I think I’ll make it +6 if I ever use it again.

I agree those others are great choices. They’re both quite recent hatches and been unloved with potions due to my hoarding. I did use a bit of Jacko this PvP season actually.

I’ve been trying it this season and it really holds its own. I combined it with Persephia and it’s such a cool combo :partying_face:

Also sterockoid is unlimited use :blush:

1 Like

It’s a combo GOD! Lava entrance helps so much

2 Likes

Sephilion, near unlimited combo potential/ creativity with him

Because waiting until you got exactly 100 is what makes it so. If you had 104, or 90 then it wouldn’t have. You’ve probably been waiting for this moment for days now and the second you hit the 100 pots screenshot that instantly.

Any favourite ideas? I’ve come so close to putting it in my team and pulled it out every time because I haven’t wanted to explosive all revenge at that point in the team :frowning:

No, that’s the hoarding. Once I got to about 60 I set my sights on 100 and decided when I hit that point I was going to use a lot of them.