Potent Sleep..

Potent sleep 75%?? I’d say it has more of a 60% chance of hitting. Might as well throw out gold and throw in shadow or lock with HG.

Don’t bother… their 60% is more like 20%. 1 out of every 5 might hit

2 Likes

I definitely believe that. I normally don’t complain about things… But as someone who doesn’t have Auro or atra to clone my DR monsters I have only sleep to rely on… Well had sleep to rely on lol. Doesn’t help when gold misses 7 times in a row and causes and automatic loss. Sleep in UC is pointless unless your lucky…

Go use sleep around 1000 times and record the results. Then do some chi-square analysis in order to determine whether or not it’s within a statistically acceptable range. Come back with some results that show that something else may be going on, and then we can hear complaints. I have had 0 problems with my goldtail, shadowhunter, and stormloch,

1 Like

Lmao chill out :joy::joy: not that much of a geek to do all that stuff… No offense… Just voicing my opinion as I’m sure everyone here has the right to do so… ok sir :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Sleep definitely doesn’t hit at 75 and 60 past UC 400. Gold is hitting about 40% for me and shadow/loch at 30%.

I’m not gonna do 1000 sleeps, but I’ll see how close to 100 I can get tomorrow as 100 is accepted as statistically viable in most fields.

We could do T tests or paired T to see the results Zard, but I think well find anecdotally that sleep is missing badly at buffs UC levels.

And I’ll add that even when you do get that abyssraider to sleep, he may very well gas the whole field even though hes asleep! But such are the glitches of mobile games I suppose.

2 Likes

Why make buff monsters more immune to players RNG attacks but when they use one it’s almost 100%. I mean terror using poison gas often hits who whole field, and if you’re lucky it’ll miss a poison immune mon

1 Like

Buffed monsters have a better rng they will sleep more posion more or avoid said moves more

1 Like

I never knew buffed monsters also get better RNG. Guess it’s true what they say about learning new things every day.

1 Like

I’m using Oni and my 60% seems to be legit. I’m lv600 now.

Did not know that, that’s understandable and makes more sense.

How? I’m only at 200😂

Some people are at 1500, so there’s a lot of room to grow still.

But to answer you: Sleep, Doomengine and some stun.

I can try to make a sleep team ig :joy:

I dont think buffed monster get better rng
Idk you guys but my gold works fine
My rank say so
But indeed you can’t depend only with ps and auto ds, you need certain monsters to “support” them in the begining and in the near end

2 Likes

It depends on what monsters you have really. I just found Oniheist, but before him I couldn’t get a sleep team going.

Nah it’s true. Gear is no use without a backup ds mom like Emmy and protectors and healers

I know I’m a day late here but I went to test the 60% sleep from Shadowhunter. In 50 tests I got exactly 30 sleeps, on UC lvl 1000+.

I’m not a fan of speculation, conspiracy theories and all that. I believe the numbers are correct and proper tests will prove it.

To the original poster who complained about how he doesn’t have Aurodragon to use with death revenge… you have Goldtail!! It’s not a sure-fire way to do UC but it’s ridiculously powerful and if you had Aurodragon you’d see how there are a number of things which heavily counter it like mid/late-game APs, Bunkerbeast and other excessive force monsters, etc. It’s very easy to complain and assume your life would be easier if you had X, Y or Z but everything has its shortfalls and if you have key players like Goldtail or Aurodragon then you can build around them to create something very strong.

2 Likes

Dude holy ish chill, I don’t even care anymore lmao. Y’all crazy :joy::joy::joy:. The fact that you have the time to do all that says a lot :joy:. Why do you always write essays on this forum anyways? It’s exhausting to read. Sheesh might as well read Harry Potter. Seriously though can we please lock this thread.

1 Like

@Toshi aren’t you the guy who thought CDs needed a buff?