[Poll] redesigning monsters

You all know how much I love ZigZaGames monster designers work, they do such an awesome job in Neo Monsters and Evertale. Let’s be honest, everybody has a different taste, but I really love more than 90% of the designs, same goes for monsters and female-monsters.

This time I like to start a poll about redesigning monsters.

The developers are constantly redesigning the monsters moveset and stats, but they never redesign the monsters animations or colors.

To give you two examples, I’m starting with animation. Let’s look at Persephia, her eyes and hair are moving very strange. Other monsters animations, including female monster mythics, are just animated way better. An optimization could extend visual animation quality.

Example about colors. Look Shiny Utopions colors. His original design has crisp and strong colors, like 95+% of the monsters do. Why the shiny version looks like so washed out? With Shiny Moltenpede, Astrogolem, Runedragon, Tenebris the monster designers proved how great that color scheme can look like.

I think you’ve got an idea what I’m talking about.

So should the monster designers overwork previously released monsters optically? Or you think it’s a bad idea? Which monster would benefit from an overwork in your opinion?

Please vote, you can choose multiple options, or leave a comment below.

• animation optimizations
  • color optimizations
  • artwork optimizations
  • complete monster redesigns
  • no optimizations
  • no opinion / don’t care
  • other option - comment section

0 voters

2 Likes

Like this post if you think they should replace ALL mons with pokemon

4 Likes

That plan would probably risk the existence of Galvbane +9 with HP boost and maximum bond glow effect.

1 Like

In addition to optimizations, hopefully they can also have a way to have an option to allow players in choosing between some mythic monsters and ladies, in what art version a player would like to see. It’s not about the neverending waifu art conflicts, but just having them as a “gijinka” of monster mythics.

For example, there will be a way to have a monster version of Nikki. Same skillset, stats and element but as a different type of monster and name. Maybe a full mother dragon version of Azida, a demonic entity version of Lucifelle, ancient cat version of Bastia or a deer form of Apollonis.

In the same way, humanoid versions of Hawky, Kurom, Soral, Plume and Rhine too since their armors and colors really looks nice.

Maybe this can be the “shiny version” of some mythics. The first generation mythics will never have such versions, only Satomi and onwards.

6 Likes

Sageroom with momo tits

How abt waifu version of sakuralisk, aethereon, focalforce etc?

Nikki and chodeknight relationship is canon

3 Likes