pls unban account my grandmum installed

so i was in the shower the other day and i came back to neo monster and i had hackur tag!!!1!!! i dont know what to do so i went downstairs to my living room. my mum and my grandmum were sitting on the sofa talking about neo monster so i go up to them and ask ‘why do i hav hacker’. and my grandmum, she looks very guilty and she says ‘i installed hacks so i could win neomon pvp for big money’ and i asked her to uninstall but she cant find the ipad cause shes blind, which is why she needed hacks. anyway, my username is xXx_MojinatorGod420_xXx and could u pls unbann because my grandmum installed them i promise i didnt ever hack and its very good game pls it was my blind 97 year old grandma who hacked

6 Likes

idk if this sarcasm or real since people often saying their brother or their pets hack their neo mon account

3 Likes

Dummy…
I’m the one who hacked your acc…also I’m controlling your Grandma through “Psyqualia…”
NB :If anyone doesn’t understand it’s meaning just search Kai’s Psyqualia on YouTube"
And you will never get your acc back hahaha :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

This is really pointless. Please dont open such a thread again.

2 Likes