❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

@squinty1880 can u investigate for us lol. I’m sure u have tickets.

I want my pvp rewards😑

Not given yet! I forgot to check my reward box

you’re kidding right?

@Dev_VKC I was banned I don’t understand why. Please kindly check there must be an error
Id:602263359

:flushed:

Do u got an message ?
It could be because they are in an maintance atm

april fool prank :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m really disappointed

It’s not a joke bro

1 Like

Oh that’s sad I thought you were joking for a moment , hope dev tell you the reason .

1 Like

Ups ok thats no joke .
Wish u luck

Guys just to remind you, it’s April fools day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Would be a good aprils fool because it has happened twice before so no one would doubt it. It’s like @NMEduck saying hes going to quit pvp but we all know that’s not happening

@Dev_VKC please check the new Stellaurum passive, I just tried it in “Test your team” and it is not working (I tried with 2, 3 and 4 dragons, the shield never appears)

1 Like

The censor doesn’t work on this new banner. I like the update to the banner but I really don’t want to look at images like that in the Neo Monsters app.

Also please make a better censor! At the very least, the censor needs to include more mythics than it currently does.

We don’t need some crap 1st form filter. We need actual clothes and less vaginas and boobs nude and spread open.

5 Likes

ok this isn’t actually a bug but its something i think you should consider updating anyway. on the store page it says 1000 monsters (i know it says 2000 above). maybe u would get more interest if people knew just how many designs there are in neo.

(ps ggs on 9th best in paid role playing)

Did you have a response?

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye: don’t worry bro it was just a little :fish: of april :joy:

What?