Please help me make a PVP set

I need help with making a PVP set because PVP is hard and I think I have the monsters capable for a good PVP line.

Yetikong
Taloknight
Ultimadragon
Blue Flutterdrake
Midasdragon
Cosmodragon
XY-450M
Hellfox
Atra
Aegis
Gaiawolf
Choco
Rynobrawl
Puffoxin
Nighthunter
Holy Flutterdrake

Your team would be much better if you had Nebel and Apollo. But you’re welcome in advance

1 Like

Last monster should be The Godfeather incase your monsters got slaugthered just do last bite, right? ::upside_down_face:

@NMEGaryOak , that’s a legit newbie question. Enlighten him !

1 Like

Do you think Godfeather is PVP viable?

2 Likes

So you came back far earlier than we thought.:thinking:

wait far earlier?

1 Like

Totally viable, competitive no.

2 Likes

That’s the worst recommendation. Last bite never works in pvp. It only works against retarded Ai😂

Bloomleuga delugazar Dolph scalreguard

Icefang 5
Geo 6
Xyz 7
Rockoid man 8
Aegis 9
Hellfox 10
TT 11
Atra 12
Stun absorber/protect 13
Oak 14
Valza 15
Terror 16

Evolve willowrym

1 Like

You have some featured stuff that were released months ago.

1 Like

Interesting, what was it?

Last Bite can work in PvP. Anyone who would like to learn how to use Last Bite in PvP, message me and I’d be happy to let you know how to optimize the monsters you have (I used dragaia in endgame effectively a few pvps ago FYI)

Also, @Professor_Oak , @NMEItachi isn’t a noob, just kind of quirky

1 Like

Don’t answer a question meant for a specific person pls :slight_smile:

Answer my question

Lol @Killerdog you know what you did :joy:

1 Like

Getting censored over and over without any notification. Reminds me of Stasi after ww2

I did it for your benefit… removed the rudeness going around in the conversation and the direct replies to it. This forum doesn’t have a place for that.

You have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, what would happen if there was a thread created solely for the use of arguing in a rude manner. Anytime someone wishes to be rude to another/others they have to take it up with them in that thread. Would keep alot of threads on topic and be quite entertaining. Rest of community would be able to avoid it knowing what its about.

1 Like