Please give me some advice beginner here.

Hi, I have read the megathread for starting players and found most of them quite useful. I had played HI and DI back then sadly miss the transfer period , wasn’t able to transfer my legendary over but overall i did some pulls and manage to get some SE and legendaries.

I do need help in building at team, back in HI usually we just do with monster which can do high dmg at a lower time cost, but now i realize there are things like passives and revenge or team entrance which make building a team more complicated so appreciate if someone could give me some advice , below are the pulls I got , I just started the game a 3 days ago and bought some bundles to have a good headstart.

My list of monsters (Note some of them i are their initial form while some of them are evolved but i do not know the names of their initial form so i took it down based on what I have now)

Legendary
ShadowKit
Deodragon
Penguini

SE
Destructor
KomaPup
InuWhelp
Arky
Galey
BlueIce
Necroling
Levi
Pearex
Deucar
Cherub
Barrico
Revu
Pegasion
Rexy
Samuraice
Oniscar

Epics

I dont think its worth to mention my epics since they are more or less useless, but please correct me if i am wrong that Epic can be useful in General or PVP content as well… But i do have a bunch of them.

1. how do i get to Utlra Evolve my mosnter quick? i am at level 11 , and i have limited energy to farm defruit and silver not to say the ingredients to ultraevolve them some of the contents i have not unlocked… limited keys as well, but i do have many monster i need to add training session in order to ultra evolve them… any advice for this as well?

Thanks in advance for the help, Community.

Hi, I have read the megathread for starting players and found most of them quite useful. I had played HI and DI back then sadly miss the transfer period , wasn’t able to transfer my legendary over but overall i did some pulls and manage to get some SE and legendaries.

I do need help in building at team, back in HI usually we just do with monster which can do high dmg at a lower time cost, but now i realize there are things like passives and revenge or team entrance which make building a team more complicated so appreciate if someone could give me some advice , below are the pulls I got , I just started the game a 3 days ago and bought some bundles to have a good headstart.

My list of monsters (Note some of them i are their initial form while some of them are evolved but i do not know the names of their initial form so i took it down based on what I have now)

Legendary
ShadowKit
Deodragon
Penguini

SE
Destructor
KomaPup
InuWhelp
Arky
Galey
BlueIce
Necroling
Levi
Pearex
Deucar
Cherub
Barrico
Revu
Pegasion
Rexy
Samuraice
Oniscar

Epics

I dont think its worth to mention my epics since they are more or less useless, but please correct me if i am wrong that Epic can be useful in General or PVP content as well… But i do have a bunch of them.

1. how do i get to Utlra Evolve my mosnter quick? i am at level 11 , and i have limited energy to farm defruit and silver not to say the ingredients to ultraevolve them some of the contents i have not unlocked… limited keys as well, but i do have many monster i need to add training session in order to ultra evolve them… any advice for this as well?

Thanks in advance for the help, Community.

Well, first of all you have a huge headstart with penguini, it can win you almost the entire early pve content alone
Try to evolve him asap at least in don penguini, then use his move “last bite” as you key to victory (put him at the end of the team behind some stun bomb epics or stun burst common monsters, check the Megathread for more info)
Ultra evolving does take a while, just play and progress in the game
After you evolved penguini put effort in evolving shadowkit… He is another pve precious monster, being the bread and butter of the best pve strategy, sleep.
Also, regarding sleep, DO NOT evolve arky or the other Sleep superepics in their second form, they get worse.
Try to gather some experience and use your ticket in the best way, wisely
ALSO VERY IMPORTANT, there is another story in the online section, the one divided in chapters. do one fight each day, don’t do them one after the other, because they double the xp in 24h

As ceyo said, do only 1 NEW (you can do ones you already defeated) battle on story each day, for the double exp.

Moreover, you can do dungeons on story missions. That way you can farm for exp + gather ingrindments / fruits / silver that you can find in dungeons. But the fastest way is using keys for those kind of missions. Can take time, there isnt an easy path.

Thanks for replying

I do only have 1 stun bomb epic frillzex i think… from my understanding the strategy is to transit don penguini to be the last monster right? will it work if i put sacrificial units? to fill up the last few slot to ensure Penguini get to be the last unit? to be able to use last bite.

@Cryo by story missions dungeon do u mean the one that have to do with hector past etc i am in chapter 2 I think… uhm what does it mean to do one fight each day? because i think per ticket for a battle takes around 3-4? and i tend to use all my tickets to advance in the online story as much as possible.

@LR by dungeon do u mean the ones that function like a dungeon in the online story mission rather then the one having a single battle per ticket?

Is Deodragon a good unit for PVP ? Kinda like his design most out of all my units.

Yes excetly.
And deo is great for pvp, pve not ao much against buffed monsters, but i would still use him at your level.

If you do one fight and stop, the following day the next fight will give double xp

Komapup and inuwelp are brand new super epic monsters that have just been released. They should be good together.

Also arky is a poison type monster not sleep.

I mistook it for arby, my bad

@cryo alright I understood the xp part

Thanks guys for the help, I think I will raise arky too, poison seems op, do let me know if there are anything that i might miss out that could help me greatly.

You ever have Arby’s before @Z19 Cryo? We have the meats #amiright

Z19 GaryOak