Please give legendary potion to more people as rewards

I have to say the drop rate of legendary monsters is so low that maybe most people can get only 1 legendary out of 20 eggs even in festivals.

We have a online chatting group that consists of people who love to play this game. Exactly everyday I can see lots of members in the group complain about how unlucky they were when rolling for eggs.

And it makes people even more frustrated if legendary potion is same hard to get.

I suggest that Tower events including both normal and ultimate versions have rewards of at least one legendary potion for top 50 or 100 players or more.

Well, I agree. I do hope they can make the prize better~~

Especially when most the top 10 just abused nebel/atrahasis and used 0 skill at all

Lost top 50 this morning when I woke up…:frowning:

I was expecting to lose it but managed to finish 36. Surprised though

finished 24… did not bother after beating the 3rd gatekeeper figured it would be sufficient for top 50… I agree tho top 10 is stupidly limited for legend potions.

only viable way I have now is to do the dungeon challenge n reach floor 80

Same here and I hate the dungeon and never bother once I reach 50 as to much luck becomes involved

Same I got to 57 and had no more soul…

I really thought this last event was going to be skill based but it proved who had most time and nebel/atra…

Since I had to grind so hard in this one it ended up feeling just like dungeon.

Sad :confused: