Suggestions for Legendary Potion

In conclusion, I want users to be able to get more Legendary Potion.
Previously, when the monster bonuses changed, @Dev_VKC posted the following:

※We needed a lot of Legendary Potion because of the change in Bonus’s specifications. (Because the majority of users set it to +5 or +6)

It’s been over a year now, but I don’t think it’s increasing much. For example, we can only get one at this event.

In addition, PvP has recently come to operate restricted lists, so requiring more Legendary Potion. For example, I couldn’t use it because the number of monsters that I finally set to +9 was limited…

If possible, I would like Devs to update more Legendary Potion as a reward that can be obtained by many users, not as a reward that can be obtained by only limited number of users. * For example, not PvP ranking rewards but regular event rewards, login rewards, etc.

P.S. I can’t understand why the most available event is UC (5 in 1st place). UC is not difficult, it’s just a hassle. I think that the difficulty level is overwhelmingly higher for PvP 1st place. :thinking:

23 Likes

Either way you’re still competing with other people. To get a top spot you need to do better than everyone else, as well as grind all the tickets. So I don’t think it’s that fair to talk it down. The two are the same but showcase different skills and require different monsters. UC is the one place where people who enjoy PvE competition can be properly rewarded. Now I know people will look at me and say “he’s biased”, but honestly it’s nice to have both a PvP competition and a PvE competition to appeal to everyone.

As for the rewards in UC, that’s kind of a historical thing. Originally UC was the PvE event everyone went crazy for and loved the competition + gems. They’ve kept it like that, but not made the other events quite so generous. It probably looks a bit unbalanced to new people joining the game, but that’s just how it is.

As for legendary potions in general… yeah it irritates me that Showdown Tower only gives 1, reduced from 2 in the past. I wish more of the events would just give 2 so that’s the standard reward for completing a PvE event. However, more generally speaking I think that now with all the gems we’re getting from fortune shrines it’s more possible for people to do the big spender thing of hatching legendaries extra times to get bonus on them. I mean we have had our monthly gem income literally tripled, so affording this stuff is definitely a possibility. Hence, personally I’m not seeing the release of legendary potions as much of a problem any more.

Now I know people will look at me and say “he’s biased”,

As long as we follow the rules of the Forum, we should be able to write anything on the Forum. Everyone has a bias. It’s not evil and I don’t think it makes sense to mention it. It’s good to discuss opinions, but I think it’s nonsense to deny the other person’s opinion or try to change the other person’s idea into own. So you don’t have to worry about it.

I hope this topic will reach out to developers with the opinions of those who are in trouble due to the lack of Legendary Potions.

※ For those who do not need Legendary Potion, even if the reward increases, it is only necessary to not hold an event, so I hope that those in need will be able to enjoy the game more.

5 Likes

You should be able to convert Epic potions directly to Legendary potions at a better rate than 2500:1 @Dev_VKC

6 Likes

Easy way for devs would be to add an exchange shop where you could trade gems for potions.

1 Like

i have 42+9

I have 15 +9 legends