Pegasus, wooley rhino, cool looking cats, catchable?

I’ve bought a few gold coins and done a few spins. I’ve gotten some nice wins but there are so many more I want. Are any of these farmable?

Pegasus
Wooley rhino with large horn
Japanese looking fluffy dog
Brown cat with tuffed ears
Ff looking cat
Dino looking ones, raptor, rex and spiney back

There are a few others… Lol I just can’t think of them now.

Thanks so much!!!

The raptor can be found in the mountains east of finam

I caught one type of raptor there, that’s near the lake right? But there looks to be another few different raptors as well that I have yet to see in game outside the wheel spin.

Another ‘raptor’ can be found south west of Ergan. It’s west of the cave on the grass spot directly outside of the forest. It’s relatively rare though

I’ve bought a few gold coins and done a few spins. I’ve gotten some nice wins but there are so many more I want. Are any of these farmable?

Pegasus
Wooley rhino with large horn
Japanese looking fluffy dog
Brown cat with tuffed ears
Ff looking cat
Dino looking ones, raptor, rex and spiney back

There are a few others… Lol I just can’t think of them now.

Thanks so much!!!

Wooly Rhino?

there is no such thing…

there is goldhorn, but i don’t really know if thats who’s being refferenced here. He looks most like a rhino but i got him in an egg so no idea where his start form is.

lol It looks like a wooley rhino to me… lol. It looks brown and shaggy and has one large horn with maybe smoke/fire detailing to the horn…

His names goldhorn for sure by your description now, don’t know where to farm him but knowing the name is half the battle =D. Good luck!

He isn’t farmable

He is egg only

Subzeratops and Goldenhorn are…what’s the word, counterparts?

Both at egg-only, as mentioned previously.

Both are VERY useful. They share three moves: Stampede, Guardian, and No Guard. Very high defense, decent attack. See the possibilities? They helped me 2-hit KO a lot of bosses. Anyways…Subzeratops has Chain Slow. Basically like other chain moves, but slows enemy. Goldenhorn has Feudal Spear. Kind of like those ally moves, but more powerful.

Hope that helps…