Only Monsters on the Island?

Hallo,

My english is Not so Good,sorry for that. I have finished the Tower. But now i can only Hunt on the Island. When i Run somewhere Else, there are no Monsters, just in the Caves. Is that normal? And will there be a German Forum?

You’ll want to actually tap on the spot you want to fight at. Random encounters stop after you reach a certain part in the story.

There are no plans for a German forum at the moment.

Oh, thank you. Well i think i have missed some Monsters :frowning:

1-203 223-240 I think then the rewards from pvp and quest. The rest are egg only/mission. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

You can check the wiki http://hunterisland.wikia.com/wiki/Arcadion_List for some pictures and numbers on witch arcadions you’re missing.

But at the moment most of the arcadions are egg only indeed :slight_smile:

I have noticed very Late how i can catch a Monster in a fight. :smiley: very Late, so it is embarrassing. The Game was nearly over. And now i wanted to make up leeway but there are no Monsters there. Z. B the wyrms or some Dragons. I have the resipes but can Not catch them
But maybe i have killed some of them without thinking about it and think about to catch them :smiley: oh noooo

U need to search the thread where u can Find them and grind for them to get them, it takes a long time

Okay, i have Holiday next week :wink: thank you