Online Mission Chapter 8

Is there any particular strategy to defeat delugazar and the two Talos.
Ch 8–> Ancient ways–> Battle no.5.
Any help is kindly appreciated.

there used to be one with team turns and stuff but then they patched with time freeze before i did it so i just brute forced my way through it

i used chronozero’s bloodthirst ( light element against dark ) i used a monster with unwanted friend to get chronozeros his first 2 kills

there are many options though thats just how i did it :slight_smile:

The main problem is delugazar’s 1sec protect self move.

First four is a poison revenge monster with 2 dr and 1 stun. Strategy is to kill the 2 talos with dr and poison delu at start after using his aoe move. Next 4 is bazil, warca, valza(for continuous poison) and regalion to stun any surviving talo. When these 4 come in, make sure to keep delu poisoned with valza so that it will be fored to use detox blast which you can avoid by warca and bazils stealth all. Just keep up with this strategy until the novablast are charged then bb goes bye bye

I run death revenge front line and share my own doomengine. Soon as fight starts I chose to bring in the shared monster and skip until beast uses wave and kills my front.

Then 2 doomengine come in an auto poison and mojinator. From there I just keep using poison touch with autopoison. Purifying mist with mojinator and blood clone, stealth then bomb with doom. Takes 3 dooms to kill him. Sometimes beast will not detox blast and use stealthbane but I have Drako and tenebris coming in still. Never lost with that team no matter what B.B. does