Not work internet

Hi every human in there, a friend send me this game and now i’m inlove, but there is a troublem, i’m from cuba and i playing offline always, y i wanna play online, but my version is the 2.25 and not let me conectet to any server, in fact, i can do nothing online even take a golden egg, what i can do, because i wanna play normal like every, and play store do not let me download the apk, PLEASE HELPME I NEED A HAND WHITH THAT. Pd: i write in english whitout translater, sorry the unknow words

I think you cant install or update the game in the play store because you didn’t pay the game.
So, try downloading a modded game(try the ones without cheats) in the internet and update your already installed game using it.
If you cant update it using above, you might just have to start over again. BUT starting over again makes progressing the game easier, ONLINE unlocks so much content, which you can gain gems.

Yes that is what i wanna do buti don’t know where find a non cheated apk if i looking for it

Check dms i sent you a link to it, but let the google play protect scan it after installing to check for viruses.

Tanks so much n dorry for be so annoying

1 Like