No online missions

For some reason no online missions are appearing for me. The icon is slightly greyed out and when I click on the button I get a pop up that says there are no I line mission at the moment. My friend is also having the same problem. However we can both access PvP battles and have been able to acces online mission, including the on currently available. Does anyone know how to fix the problem or is this a problem lots of people are having at the moment?

For some reason no online missions are appearing for me. The icon is slightly greyed out and when I click on the button I get a pop up that says there are no I line mission at the moment. My friend is also having the same problem. However we can both access PvP battles and have been able to acces online mission, including the on currently available. Does anyone know how to fix the problem or is this a problem lots of people are having at the moment?

Sorry about that! The mission went offline on Thursday this week. New one coming up on Saturday though!

It’s working now. Thanks.