Hello

Hello everyone i am Perfectrocker

I am a huge fan of pokemon and now hunterisland

I need your help and want to how i can reach yelan temple i am getting stuck at lvl 6 of cave
2. Whenever i click on online mission it say their is no mission available why it keep happening to me

Hello Perfect! Welcome to the PocketTrend Forums! Uh, I don’t know what to say about Yelan Temple… For the online mission, I think they’re only up on the weekend, correct me if I’m wrong.

Right now a mission is available but whenever i click on it it says no mission available

Is it a single mission? If so, that might be the story “mission”, which isn’t an actual mission like you maybe thinking.

No i am not talking about story mission i am talking about online mission
Everything works fine but online mission always show same thing that online mission is not available

Oh well, that may mean you have a notification because you haven’t opened HI when the mission started, but when you opened it, it was already over, thus the notifcation become purposeless.

I want to know that we have to click on 6 pm est only to play online mission i mean we can’t play online mission next day or 2-3 hours after 6 pm ??