(No entiendo/I do not understand) Centaperro/Husking no sirve?

Centaperro (Husking) era de mis mejores monstruos, y decidí evolucionarlo junto al Tio Veneno (Oakthulhu), pero es un asco (es lo mas suave que se me ocurrió)
No resiste un NADA, y para compensar, NO se lo puede proteger.
No tiene ninguna habilidad que aproveche ese INCREÍBLE Daño, siendo 2 sin daño, 1 por tiempo, y su última sería perfecta, pero…
Y su RAW Sangremania/RAW Bloodfury se arruina si alguien lo quiere proteger (QUITENLE EL RAW Y DEVUELVANLE EL SANGREMANIA/BLOODFURY QUE TENIA COMO HUSKIE) (LE HARÍAN UN FAVOR A ESTE)
En resumen, si logra matar a uno, le golpean con un crítico se muere, y si lo quieren proteger, pierde su única fuente de daño. Y su primera, La gran mayoría de los míticos anulan o absorben, y solo dan paso a un monstruo que matara rápido a Husking.
Su habilidad que anula los turnos extras (la cual, me gusta), impide que el mismo reciba turnos, lo cual sería GENIAL, si no perdiera tanto tiempo.
Supongo que deberé pensar una estrategia, pero la verdad, creó que cualquier otro Mítico es mejor que mi Centaperro.
Lastima, Yo adoraba a mi Centaperro.
400 Gemas a la basura.
Plis una estrategia.Uploading: Screenshot_2019-06-22-06-47-36-575_com.pockettrend.neomonsters.png…

Translated

Centaperro (Husking) was one of my best monsters, and I decided to evolve it with Uncle Poison (Oakthulhu), but it's disgusting (it's the softest thing I could think of) It does not resist ANYTHING, and to compensate, it CAN NOT be protected. He does not have any ability to take advantage of that INCREDIBLE Damage, being 2 without damage, 1 for time, and his last would be perfect, but ... And his RAW Sangremania / RAW Bloodfury is ruined if someone wants to protect him (REMOVE THE RAW AND RETURN THE BLOODFURY BLOODFURY THAT HAD AS HUSKIE) (WOULD HAVE A FAVOR TO THIS) In short, if he manages to kill one, they hit him with a critic he dies, and if they want to protect him, he loses his only source of damage. And its first, The vast majority of the mythical annul or absorb, and only give way to a monster that killed Husking quickly. His ability to override the extra shifts (which, I like), prevents him from taking turns, which would be GREAT, if he did not lose so much time. I guess I should think of a strategy, but the truth is that any other Mythic is better than my Centaperro. Pity, I adored my Centaperro. 400 Gems in the garbage. Plis a strategy

Cor pabor mi amigo, english please, no intiendo what you are saying

1 Like

@Martin_Mayo

Por favor use el inglés en este foro. Utilice un traductor si es necesario. Huskegon es muy malo y hay que mejorarlo, estoy de acuerdo. Es muy difícil usarlo bien.

Please use English on this forum. Use a translator if you need to. Huskegon is very bad and needs to be made better, I agree. It is very hard to use him well.

1 Like

Oakthulu translated is Uncle poison !! Good to know lol…

2 Likes